𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕬𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖊𝖘

Y/N POV
After Luke, Keith, and I finished the staring contest. We seen Luke whisper something to his date's ear, she stares at me and smirks. Luke decided to walk over to Keith's and I table.

"Y/n, Keith, what are you doing here?" He asks sounding surprised.

I roll my eyes. "Obviously on a date Lucifer."

He looks taken aback meanwhile Keith is sending him death stares, man if looks can kill.

"Oh, I see.....Keith wanted my leftovers" He says whispering the last part.

My eyes widen and Keith face gets serious.

"Excuse me?!" I tell him.

"Tuh" he scoffs.

"Ayo Luke, I think that Ego of yours is getting to damn big" Keith says.

"It ain't big enough my brother, but you enjoy my scr-" before Luke could finish, Keith socked him right in the mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" Luke's date says.

"KEEF!" I yell.

"What? He was talking mad shit, I wasn't gonna let him dog you out like you some trash bag." He said wiping his hands.

"Whatever. Let's get out of here." I tell him and we gather our things, I kick Luke on the way out.

After Keith and I got in the car, the car was full of tension and silence for 10 minutes straight.

I let out a sigh and Keith looked at me.

"I'm sorry Y/N, But he had it coming. I wasn't gonna let him talk about you that way, you deserve so much better."

"Keith it's fine, I'm not mad at you, I'm glad you actually punched that nigga in his face. I should've punched that hoe he was with as well, smirking at me like we're cool." I say the last part with a chuckle.

He laughs.

"Where are we going now?" I ask.

"How about to the beach and then I take you home?" He suggests.

"Sounds great." I reply.

When we got to the beach, me and Keith walked on the sand and found a perfect spot to sit at with the perfect view.

We stared at the ocean.

"It's so beautiful." I say

"True, But I think you're way more beautiful."

"That's so corny Keef, but thank you" I say laughing.

He smiles at me.

"I'm sorry dinner tonight was a big ass mess." He says with a sad smile.

"It's okay baby boy" I reply while holding his hand.

He put his larger hand on mine and look into my eyes.

"Look Y/N, you give me a different vibe than these other females out here. I really like you. Although you might not be ready for a relationship yet, I'll wait on you whenever you're ready because you're worth it baby." He says