Mpreg (With Lilo)

"Baby, my feet hurt." Luke whined. Being 6 months pregnant was hard on Luke.

"I know. But we have to perform a show now. Do you want to sit during the show." Ashton asked taking Luke's hand in his own.

"Please. Do I have to play guitar tonight. My ankles are swollen, and hurts and so does my back. I just want to sleep." Like burst out crying, laying his head on Ashton's chest.

"No baby you don't have to play. you can just sit and sing. The fans won't mind, but we need to be on stage now. Let's go now honey." Ashton kissed Luke's forehead before he put his and Luke's ear-ins in.

"Ok." Luke pouted following Ashton out on stage. Ashton sat a stool down and adjusted Luke's microphone, kissing his cheek before going to his drums.

"Hey guys. I'm sorry that I'm not playing guitar tonight and standing, but little Irwin/Hemmings here is giving his daddy pain tonight." Luke told the crowd, rubbing his stomach. The fans awwed, and the show started.

"So, tomorrow me and Ash are finding out the gender. What do you guys think, boy or girl?" Luke said inbetween songs.

"I think it's a boy." Michael said.

"I want a girl." Calum replied.

"I'm kinda hoping for a girl." Luke put his hands in his growing stomach. Ashton got up from behind his drum kit and stood behind Luke with his hands on the younger boys hips.

"What do you think?" Michael asked, smirking at the oldest band member.

"Honestly, I really don't care. As long as me and Luke are happy, and the baby's healthy." Ashton said kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Aww Ash, don't go all sappy on us now." Calum awwed, and so did everyone else.

"Sometimes I feel like you're the one pregnant not me. Ahh." Luke said. Ashton smiled, knowing the his and Luke's baby just kicked for the first time.

"What's wrong Luke." Michael asked panicked.

"Nothing, Michael, calm down. The baby just kicked for the first time." Luke smiled, stating at his large stomach.

"REALLY! Me feel, me feel!" Michael ran over to Luke, and Calum followed not far behind. They both put their hands on Luke's large stomach. They both smiled when they felt little kicks on their hands.

"Ok. stop kicking daddy's bladder. I'll be right back guys." Luke said exiting the stage to go to the bathroom. "I'm sorry about that. Having a baby kick your bladder like its a soccer ball isn't that fun, and makes you have to pee." Luke laughed and sat back down, seeing the others in place to continue the show.

"Thanks you guys! You were all amazing and we love you." Luke said before they took their final bow before exiting.

"Hey Luke I heard that your baby kicked. I can't wait until mine does." Liam said excited, rubbing his large stomach.

"Yeah that would be great for you." Luke smiled waking into his dressing room.

Luke and Liam were both pregnant. They were also very close. Luke was due just 2 days before Liam was. They two were constantly comparing. Comparing how big they were, symptoms they each had, anything. They were also competing how could have their baby first.

"So are you excited to find out the gander of our baby?" Ashton asked once they were inside their dressing room.

"You don't even understand how excited I am." Luke laughed, sitting down with the assistance Ashton.

~ 3 months later~

The boys were performing their last show in America during the WWA tour. Luke had been having cramps and sever back pains all day.