𝗞𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝘀 ⇢ 𝗟𝗔

vanessa

" hey, aren't u veronica's sister ? "

thats how most people know me. sometimes, they don't even know that im there. im veronica's younger sister, vanessa. the second best. my sister is pretty much social media famous. everyone loves her. our parents buy her almost everything. ofc they care for me but not as much as roni.

sam is the only person (outside of my family) who actually cares for me. everyone else doesn't know i exist. and i like it that way. i don't like all the attention.

sadly, sam moved to LA during our freshman year of high school. i haven't seen him since but we keep in touch. roni and i are in our junior years of high school. sam probably is as well.

surprisingly, my dad got a job as a director but in LA. i was so exited to move their and see sam again after years. hopefully we go to the same school.

"you may now leave the plane."

everyone starts to exit the plane. my family was right in front of me as we leave. i stayed all the way in the back. roni motioned for me to go over to them. i smiled then i shook my head no. she just shrugged and turned back around. we waited for our bags. once it arrived, we had an uber come to pick us up and bring us to our new home. my dad gave him the address and we drove for a while.

we approached a calm neighborhood. every house looked very different. we arrived to a two story house, bigger than what we had in Kansas. we all got out of the car and entered the house. i looked around to find a room that i like. i walked upstairs.

i found a nice, already made room that had a bed with white bed sheets on it and pillows. i then see a beautiful dresser with a mirror above it. there was a walk in closet right next to it. i fell in love with this room. i stepped in and felt a fuzzy carpet underneath my feet. everything about this room and house was amazing.

═══
(1 week later)
Friday

i was awoken to a sound of beeping. my alarm clock. i groaned as i turned off the noise. i then realized, FIRST DAY OF OUR NEW SCHOOL. i wasn't really exited. i know that there's going to be ALOT of attention on roni and i since we're the "newbies." i just hope i was in the same school as sam.

i got out of bed and did my morning routine. (shower, brush teeth, makeup, ect...) i wore a white tank top with a plain black hoodie over it and black jeans. i kinda look emo, whatever. i jogged over to roni's room to see that she was already ready.

"ready for school ?"
i asked her. she replied with a "yeah".

i quickly grabbed my back pack and slid on my vans. roni did the same. we both headed out and walked to school since it wasn't far. we talked for a bit here and there but it was mostly silent. we see a couple people come out of their houses to go to school but we didn't think too much of it. we then reached hell. i sighed.

"let's go."

i tell roni. we both walk through the front door.

═══

sam

im at school hanging out with my friends. we were told that their were two new students. we all talked for a while but then noticed a huge crowd. must be the 'newbies'. I eagerly ran towards the crowd trying to pass through to see how they looked like. i then hear one person say "OH MY GOD, IS THAT VERONICA MERRELL." i had recognized the name. i got in front of the crowd and i see veronica and vanessa merrell. my old best friends.