A Cautious Helping Hand?

Sans pov;

Sans had to be careful though, if he waited to long there was a chance that Papyrus would notice he wasn't home and come looking for him... So to speed it up he tried talking to her...

"So you got a name?"... No answer... 'Right her voice... How is this going to work...', but suddenly her arms slowly moved and her sleeves fell just enough so that he could see her hands... There were more bruises on her wrists and something else but he couldn't make them out... *I'm Frisk...*, so it was another Frisk... "How old are ya shorty?"... Another pause... *19 as of yeastersday... I think...*, 'Damn! So many questions! Why didn't she know when her birthday was!? Why was she older then the others!? What happened to Her!?!'...

Sans decided to see if he could get some more anwsers while moving a little closer... " Um can I ask you a few questions?", startled by the sudden movement Frisk stayed still for a few minutes as she adjusted to him being closer to her... *Sure...*, Sans jumped at the chance but didn't know what to ask first so he settled on starting at the beginning, "Why are you in the Underground?"... There was a pause like before...

*I didn't think I'd survive the fall...*, obviously she didn't care what she said to him about her time in the Underground so he felt comfortable to continue asking... Though the thought of the beautiful girl infront of him for the first time didn't wish to leave this place... But to die here instead... Hurt him at his very core... "What happened to your eye?", she didn't even pause for this one, *It was dead... I got rid of it before it killed me...*...

This confused Sans... She wished to die but she got rid of something that would of done the job for her... *I will die by my hands and no one else's...*... It was still confusing, but he left the topic... Moving a little closed, he was just inches away from her now, she was clearly still wearly of him but allowed him to come closer... He really didn't wish to hurt her... Yes in the past he hated being close to any Frisk... But this one was different... He almost couldn't see her hurting anyone... But he couldn't tell why... On closer inspection he could conferm with Toriel's findings that she truly was all skin and bone... 'And for a Skeleton that's saying something...', it looked like she hadn't eaten in years... Or close to it... It was becoming close to when Papyrus would get up to make is 'breakfast spaghetti!' and he'd find Sans not in bed... They were running out of time...

"Hey you look hungry how about I bring you home and we get you something? How's that sound?", Going home wasn't the best idea either... but it was better then Papyrus seeing her out here... Plus he'd make her do the puzzle traps and he couldn't trust her not to set them off on purpose... He could tell she was scared again but before he could reassure her... *Fine... I guess...*. He was suprised how quickly she agreed to this arrangement... But he didn't have the time to question it...

"Alright let's go!", he shifted his magic to allow him to easily pick up the small woman, but this seemed to startle her once more as she began to kick again. "Hey I'm not letting you go, for all I know you'll just swan dive into that canyon again...", he could hear a barely audible groan that made him laugh... and for a split second he thought he saw her smirk too... But only for a split second...

He couldn't teleport them both while his magic was still tetherd to her soul, too dangerous... So he walked while carrying her... It didn't take long for her stamina to give out and for her to fall asleep... He looked down at the small girl drowning in her long brown hair and her overly large sweater as she held onto his hoodie...

'What did I get myself into this time...'