#92

______

Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj- In my head🤭
______

Ariana's POV.

I stretch my legs out as I sprawl across the bed making the most obnoxious noise. Opening my eyes, I look over and see an empty place in the bed where Nicki should be. The studio maybe? Who knows. I stand up and make my way downstairs to the living room to sit on the couch. I turn on Netflix to watch the next season of Dexter.

Nic and I usually watch it together, but I just can't help myself.

After watching a few episodes, I decide to call Nicki and see what she's up to. There are only two rings before I hear, "Hey, baby." on the other end of the line.

"Where are you?" I ask, playing with the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing.

Nicki gave me a small smile and moved the camera around for me to see.

"Damn babe, I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you

"Damn babe, I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you. I'm on my way to the studio, and then I'm meeting up with Aubrey. We have some business to take care of regarding the next album. Music never sleeps you know."

I giggled before making a sly remark, "And neither do you, babe." Nicki scuffed as I watched her closely. "I promise I'll be home soon, love."

"Ok, I love you too." I blew her a kiss and she pretended to catch it.

After hanging up, I decided to grab some ice cream from the freezer. With my large spoon, I made my way back over to the couch and laid down with my blanket wrapped around me.

I sighed as I turn the TV off and glance at my phone. 11 pm. I was starting to get sleepy without doing anything. I toss around in the bed, missing Nicki's touch, her smell. Hell just hearing her voice. Getting bored of just watching Netflix alone and eating ice cream. I wished she was here, cuddling me.

Usually when we stayed around the house and were lazy all day, she would pepper my neck with kisses never really paying attention to the show. I would always end up having to explain to her the parts she missed because she was too busy kissing on me which honestly I didn't mind.

I just missed her. I send her a text telling her how I wished she was here laying with me right now, attaching a photo of my bare legs tangled in the sheets. Smirking to myself , I send the message.

Almost as if on cue, your phone rings. It's Nicki. I sighed and answered it. "Hi."

"Hey babe. Dammit, you sure look good right now. You and those pretty legs. What are you doing?" She asks with a pout.

Shrugging I rolled over on my stomach. "Nothing. I'm just bored and I miss you." I whine as she chuckles.

"Aww I know babe. I'll be home soon. I'm sorry you spent the day alone."