Date night pt.2

You grabbed Todoroki's hand, walking through the quiet, empty street. You shifted, uncomfortable because of the silence. " You look nice tonight (Y/n)... The outfit suits you." You blush. " T..thank you Todoroki.. You look lovely too." You wore a black pleaded skirt and a red blouse with some black pointed flats.
--------------------------------

As such -----------------------------------The two of you walked off to your favorite restaurant

As such
-----------------------------------
The two of you walked off to your favorite restaurant.

~time skip brought to you by Aoyama's eatable glitter- punched- ~

After the two of you finished your food, payed and left you ended up at the park. It was close to midnight and Todoroki and yourself sad on a bench, cuddling. " Shoto...." You called.
"Yes my dearest love?" He responded.
" Wanna walk home..?"
" That would be wonderful my love.." He kissed your head gently

~ time skippy brought to you by.. - chanclas raised- nope!!~

When you finally finished your shower, it was Shoto's turn. You laid down on your bed and shut your eyes, jumping slightly when a hand crept around your waist. " Its just me (Y/n)..." Todoroki's voice came from behind you. You nodded and snuggled into Shoto's chest, and listened to his steady breaths and heart beat. It put you at ease and you let that relax you into a sleep.
---------
Word count 210