uno .

Ja'Kira's pov

I really never thought that i'd be leaving the loml but here I am. I juss can't deal with all the stress and drama he brings anymore.

- pause - You weren't here for the journey of how Nicholas and I met or started dating so let's go five years before everything started going downhill.

five years earlier

My mom was about to drop me off at school since it was my first day at a new school in a new state. I was wearing

I'm not really sure where everything is but somebody came up to me

I'm not really sure where everything is but somebody came up to me. She seems cool but i'm not going to be her friend that fast. "Hey girly, I'm Aliyah call me Lili. You must be new, I'll show you around and tell you about the groups we have. Lemme see yo schedule" she said all smiley. "I'm Ja'Kira, umm here you go." I said giving it to her. " Girl, you hella smart you got all these free periods and ap classes but we got all classes together" She said. I just want to know whos that fine ass boy staring at us but I dont want to fantasize over a boy right now. I'm still going to ask her tho. "I'm sorry to interrupt you, but who's that dread headed boy with the braces looking over here", I asked. "That's my brother Nicholas or Nick but do NOTTTT call him either of those names call him nahmir" she said putting emphasises on not. I had got a text message from my brother so I started texting him while we sat in class waiting on the teacher.

firstborn💘👥: aye wya ?
- school smart one😑
firstborn💘👥: shit.
- why wassup ?
firstborn💘👥: i was gone get you tah do sum fa me but nvm
- i got a few free periods
firstborn💘👥: whens the first one ?
- in a hour .
firstborn💘👥: bet imma get tone to drop off some to you keep it witchu at all times and gimme it when i touch back down in alabama
- i gotcha but igtg my teacher comin.

I put my iphone xr in my jacket pocket and took out a note book and a pencil copyin down the notes that Mrs.Parham wrote while she took attendance. "Is Ja'Kira Crawford here?" she asked looking around. "I'm here", I said raising my hand. "Would you like to come up here and introduce yourself" she asked. "Nah I'm good shawt, all dey need tah kno is mah name" I said with my accent trying to come out. Before I knew it the end of first period rolled around and i walked to the office and saw Tone about to walk in till I called his name and he reached out for my bookbag so I gave it to him and he put some in there but I couldn't see it and I walked back over to lili. We walked to a abandoned class and I saw a few people in there in their own conversations. The Najmir boy came over and started to talk to us. "I'm Nick but call me Nahmir, and you are?" he asked. He was cute but like I said I wanna focus on grades first. "I'm Ja'Kira, you can call me kiki or kira it doesn't matter." I said with a friendly smile. I had got a text from Tone, Elijah, and I's group chat but I ignored it until Nick asked for my number so I saved my name as kiraaa💘 and he saved his as nahmir👀 after he walked off I texted the groupchat.

familyy💙👣

firstborn💘👥: ayooooo a nigga finna get ready to head back home

- ayeee , good cause i missed yo ass

tonetone👣; right , i had to make plays by myself and shit

- poor baby💀💀

firstborn💘👥: you ain shit kira💀

tonetone👣: right , ole bean headed ass

- fuck up talkin to me Rayshawn💀

firstborn💘👥: yu betta have my shit kira and LMFAOOOOOO💀

tonetone👣: fuck you kira

- move round wit that gay shit

tonetone👣: yu swea yu a nigga💀

- make me call ya momma , yk she already wanna beat ya ass

firstborn💘👥: whatchu done did now tone💀💀

tonetone👣: mannnn , all i did was give ha nigga a piece of my mind cause he wanna disrespect me and shit.

- well shid yk if shit get rough you got a room at our house

tonetone💘👥: aye kira momma movin and leavin us so we can "learn responsibility" but ik its cause of that bum ass nigga she wit .

- ion really care tbh , she was neva home anyways . but i wanna throw a house party . juss not at our house .

tonetone👣: we need a good ass party and yours be the best so shit im in if yo brother is

firstborn💘👥: bet but we'll talk lata i gotta board the plane and tone got work and yu needa go to class

I got up and started to head to my next class with lili and when we walked in we saw everybody from in the abandoned classroom in the spanish room with us. I'm fluent in spanish I juss need an easy A. I put my headphones in and played imperfect flower by quando rondo until the teacher made me pay attention. But at least this was my last class of the day then I can go see my brudda ian seen since last week.  Before I knew it I saw him waiting on me so I ran up and hugged him and punched Tone in the arm. Then I went home and fell asleep after showering and eatin chinese food.