dos .

Ja'Kira pov

It was Fourth of July and I was hosting a lil kickback . i got dressed in a white bandeau croptop and a lightwashed jean skirt with white high top vans with my jean jacket . I was hosting my kickback at the park because we was going to do fireworks and the park is in the middle of birmingham so ik everybody would be able so see the fireworks . After i git dressed i headed to the park and saw everybody having a good time so i smiled. I walmed over to lili and she instantly started talking about nick. "What you got goin on with my brother?", she asked. "Girl, nun wym. He cute but nah he gotta girl and I juss met him.", I replied in all honestly. "Y'all would be cute and salt and pepper 23 and he 17 soooooo..", she replied with a disgusted face. "Yall would be cute tho, I approve." she added. "Thanks I guess? But deadass I'm thirsty, you want to go get a drink?" I asked. We went to the refreshments or wte and i got a sprite and she got a mello yello .

mirrr👣💋

- heyoo

mirrr👥💋: wyd mamas ?

- sitting on a bench with your sister💀, hby ?

mirrr👣💋: finna come get my hug from you

Before I could reply he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my neck and then he layed his head on lap while i played with his dreads. "You're my bestfriend and mine only" he said high asf lookin up at me. "Mir, I'm lili bsf too but okay." I said looking down at him.  "I like that nickname cute or wateva" nahmir said doin hand motions and shit. "mir youre highh" i said laughing. "shhh, girl im low" he said shushing me. i just laughed at his dumbass. Before i knew it lili called me over to the bleachers and zion called nick over to play basketball . we parted ways and before i could go up tue bleachers nick pulled me back down and gave me his chain and phone then walked off. i continued my journey up the bleachers flopping down next to lili . "yall cute asff, but hook me up with zion" she said smirking . "we dont date but i gotchu when he finish playing basketball with nick dem" i said smiling. i noticed a red beam on her head and i recognized that beam anywhere its a laser beam from a gun so i quickly pushed her down then the shot rung out and i ended up getting shot in my arm but i didnt think much of it and got down with her. i looked up and saw salht ass holding a gun while everybody ran then after we juss stared at each other she ran off too .

- pause - im checkin in . see this is the first stress and drama that was brought into my life because of him but imma go .. ill be checking in at the drama parts .

nick came over and saw blood and instantly froze . i got up and saw my arm was still bleeding so we rushed to the hospital and i went into surgery so they could get bullet out once they finished i watched paw patrol and ate some salt and vinegar chips while deciding imma sue ha ass cause unt unn plus she ruined my damn kickback . lili came in the room and it looked like she been crying. "im sorry"she said lowly. "guh yuh ain did shit so whatchu sorry fa" i said laughin. she joined in eventually but whatever it was it was eating her alive. "its my fault youre in this hospital bed" she said lowly. "guh no it aint its alycia fault i saw the laser pointed at you and i juss couldnt letchu get shot and die so i pushed you down and ended up gettin shot inna arm in the process" i said straight facing her. "nick.. he um.. he was crying earlier because he was worried about you.. they wouldn't let him come back here and he left.."she said softly. i texted him a picture of my arm with the hospital bracelet on and said ayoooo im out of surgery . he replied instantly with im otw . he walkes in my room a few minutes later with his hoodie that i like and a outfit i had on bed picked out for today . (its the fifth now) it was a black skirt with a red shirt you could unzit in the middle of the breast area and my red vans . i took a shower and got dressed in that outfit and we headed to the lobby so i could check myself out once i did we headed to the mall. i went into forever 21 getting heels, dresses, purses, shorts,shirts and skirts. i went into rue21 and got some jackets and a few shirts and heels. i headed to lady footlocker getting soem croptops, two dresses and a fanny pack. i went into champs getting some sboes then i headed to victoria secret i got some shirts, cases, fannypacks, lipglosses, underwear and bras, and some leggings before headimg to bath and body works for some more lotion, hand sanitizer, candles and bodywash. i headed to the food court where me lili and nick was supposed to meet at and i saw them talking to the ybn crew. i went and got some wings and a pretzel before walking over to them . i was tired asf so i sat down beside lili taking out the new customized cases i got trying to decide on which one to out on my phone . i decided to do the one with me and lili mirror pictures on it on my phone . i then took out me and lili matching customized hoodies giving her one and putting the other back and grabbing nick customized hoodie of us and giving it to him . we eventually left the mall and i slept over i juss bought underwear and hygiene products and clothes so im good and dont have to go home to get clothes. i think i should tell the world what happened because they are starting to suspect somethings up since i havent been myself since the incident happened.

(__________________________________)
until next timeeeee . i had to update this because i updated everything else . its 7:41am and im sleepier than ever so im actually finna gts now . imma update the group chat when i wake up .