Chapter 15

"Hello Jungkook. How are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"I'm not buying newspapers sorry" he said about to close the door.

"No wait I'm here for Malaysia"

He opened the door back up and looked at him closely. He had a feeling he knew that name from somewhere. He let him in and Taehyung closed the door behind him.

"Oh you're that weird guy from school. You look different. You've changed your hair. Gotta admit, you're kind of handsome and If you're looking for Malaysia then why are you at my house?"

"Well I stopped by her house and her maid told me to check this address" Smiley widely.

"Haven't you heard? She's missing. She's been gone for almost 6 months"

"Ahh I didn't know. I'm sorry. I hope you find her soon" he said with a cocky smirk on his face. Taehyung found it amusing that they were searching hard and she was right under their noses.

"What the fuck is so funny? You think it's all jokes because my girlfriend is missing?" Jungkook said, pushing Taehyung backwards.

"You know she's missing, what are you doing at my house and if you didn't, why the fuck are you coming here for my girlfriend." pushing him again

"Stop pushing me!" Taehyung said loudly.

"Or what? *push* What are you gonna do about it? *push*"

"STOP!" He yelled.

He pushed Jungkook back, the push moving him backwards a little. Jungkook looked up and brought his fist to Taehyung jaw, almost breaking it. Taehyung fell to the ground and Jungkook looked down at him. Taehyung wiped the blood from his lip and stood up.

"What? You gonna hit me back?"

Taehyung rushed out the door, bumping into the boys that were walking up to the door. He got into his car and drove away. The boys walked into the house confused.

"What the hell was that?" Namjoon asked.

"Who the hell was that?" Yoongi asked.

"It was that freak Kim Taehyung"

Jimin closed the door.

"What did he want?" Hoseok questioned.

"Malaysia but he pretended that he didn't know she was missing and laughed at it after hoping that we found her. I was so close to breaking his jaw. Anyways look."

Jungkook walks over to the table and picks up the ultrasound and the note and hands it to Jin. The boys all crowd around him and read it together.

"So she's alive and pregnant?" Jin asked.

Jungkook nods.

"You knocked up a police officers 18 year old daughter?" Yoongi spoke.

"Well at least we're the same age" Jungkook said.

"Same age my ass. You're both still kids. Are you even ready to be a father?" Yoongi fussed. He was honestly worried about his little brother.

"Okay guys, lets just calm down. We should be focusing on something way more important. We received something from Malaysia. We need to investigate since the police aren't doing it for us" Namjoon orders.

"He's right." Said Jimin.

Jungkook sighs and walks over to their puppy. He remembers the moment Malaysia begged for him. He smiles, remembering her naming him.

*Flashback*

"I can't think of a name" Malaysia says pouting.

"Me either princess"

Malaysia continues pouting as she thought about it hard. Then she gasped after coming up with the perfect name.

"Koko! We can name her KoKo." She blurts out happily.

"And how'd you figure that out?" Jungkook asks.

"Your name. I call you Kookie so why not name our baby KoKo?"

Jungkook nods as he smiles.

"KoKo" He repeats.

*Present*

Jungkook wipes away the tears that escaped his eyes and sniffled. He lets KoKo out and picks her up, he rubs her head as he tried his best not to cry. Jin walks over and rubs his back.

"We'll find her Kook." Jin said softly.

All Jungkook did was nod.

Meanwhile, Taehyung makes it back to his house and walks in. He sat on his couch and almost cried.

"Why can't I stick up for myself around him?! Why am I so scared of him!" He stood up and angrily went to the basement and opened it. He walked in to see Malaysia peacefully sleeping on the bed he gave her. He bit his lip and started tying her up, securing down her arms.

Malaysia opened her eyes slowly to see Taehyung sitting on top of her. She looked up at him shocked.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

He started unbuckling his belt as he smirked down at her, the look causing her to gulp.

"Taking advantage of what's mine"

Hello everybody. So this is the new chapter and I just wanted to warn you that a scene is coming up and it is very....🔞🔞 it may trigger some people so I wanna give you a warning that there is gonna be a rape scene next please don't hate me.