39.

first off i just wanna say. mE AND drunk_in_luv JUST MET IN PERSON (we originally met online)
go read her ff right now or i'll smack you to north korea ;}

~~~

the next day arrived quickly. namjoon was now heading to work, with high hopes that seokjin would be there. but as his mind had been warning him, the older male was not there.

“hoseok, where is seokjin?” he asked. “you're his boyfriend so why don't you know?” the other questioned.

“just tell me. please.” he pleaded. “okay? he called in today and said he won't be here for the rest of the week. might quit too. which is strange because there's no other jobs nearby that are hiring. and he never misses work. not even when he's caught the flu.”

namjoon panicked. “i can't be at work today either. i-i just c-can't. tell the manager. s-sorry.” and with that, he ran out of the store.

he saw jungkook walking towards him and growled. the fact that the younger had a smirk plastered on his face irked him even more. “hey babe. wanna go out?” the younger asked innocently.

namjoon scoffed. he felt anger boiling in his stomach and he couldn't contain himself anymore.

he pushed jungkook into an alley and pressed him against a wall. he then lifted his fist and crashed it down onto jungkook's chest. “y-you bastard!” he yelled, punching the boy repeatedly.

although his nose was now bloody and his wrist was sprained, the boy kept an evil grin on his face.