Who is it?

Jimin's eyes widen and he grabbed her up. She looked spooked. Jimin looked at her.

Jimin: "What's wrong?"

Normani looked around and grabbed his arms she began hugging him.

Normani: "Please dont leave me again ok?"

Jimin held her and let her go. He held up her chin so she could look at him.

Jimin: "You're with me now...Your safe. I promise."

She looked up at him and smiled softly.

Jimin: "Lets go have fun"

Normani: "I'll race you!"

Jimin: "1...2—HEY"

Normani started running towards the swings and started laughing to herself. Jimin caught up to her and grabbed her arm to catch his breath but she ran faster. His grip of her let go. He recieved a message.

Jimin sighed and looked up with a aggressive expression on his face

Jimin sighed and looked up with a aggressive expression on his face. Normani has already got on the swing and yelled out for Jimin to come get on with her.

Normani: "JIMINNNNNN COME ON BOO!"

Jimin still had a mad expression on his face he couldn't even think about the date anymore he was only trying to figure out how he was going to get her home in such little time and have fun at the same time.

Jimin's POV

"All I want to do is get away from my old life. I want to be the singer everyone knows I can be. The man I say that I am. I don't want Normani to be in danger because of my old lifestyle. I try to get away from this...How am I suppose to get her home, have fun, and go out to eat with her before 10. it's already 8:45pm. He's dangerous he's unforgiving he's a monster and I don't her to meet him... I knew before we met I shouldn't be with I shouldn't but I couldn't resist her...She's someone I can be myself around...I can love her...just not now..."

Flashback

Normani: "you seem like a loner don't be alone out here all by yourself"

Jimin smiled a little and looked down at his drink.