Chapter 2 - You Got Me

Part 1

   "So White Lightning..."
   "Please call me (r/n)" you interrupted Nami for a moment. Nami blinked and processed the name.
   "Ok, so (r/n) why are you on this island?" You snorted quietly feeling as tho your personal life is being invaded "I could very much ask you the same thing?" Nami started growling at your laid back attitude, if Nami wanted to ask you a question, she needs to ask it properly.
   Robin already had the idea, that you felt a little invaded about your reasons, after all, you didn't know them, but they sort of knew things about you. Robin placed a hand on Nami's shoulder calming her down "Well we actually came here because...."

   "There's no need to explain, I already know you've been following me for over a week" you took a swig of your sake and sighed happily soon after. Luffy stopped eating with his cheeks full of food, puffed out like a chipmunk "You knew we were following you?" Ussop and Chopper were accusing you by pointing at you.
   You nod with a smile "That's right" Luffy gulped down his food, looking at your playful smile. He couldn't understand why people were scared of you, you were a really nice and friendly person. You looked around the table and locked your gaze with Sanji, who gave a certain look 'I know you're not really a man' sort of look.

   You had to admit he was an attractive looking male, but you remember looks aren't everything. I mean take a look at yourself, for someone who covered themselves all the time, you were really a naturally nice and friendly person.
   Luffy pulled his huge grin and leaned over towards you, making you feel a little uneasy "Well since you knew we were following you, you should know why we've followed you for the past week or so?!" You looked at this man, no, you looked at this child and quirked an eyebrow. "That reason is to ask me to be a part of your crew, correct?.... Luffy"

   Luffy blinked at his name, knowing you had hit the nail on the head about their reasoning. Everyone exchanged glances towards one another, feeling uneasy about your weird ability to read what their captain was thinking. You start giggling at their reaction, it was cute and sweet, purely feminine "I KNEW IT!!" Sanji stood up from his seat and looked down at you, immediately the giggles stopped as you looked up the blond cook with a smirk on his face.
   He pointed to you, causing your heart to race and draw a quick breath "You're a girl, aren't you?!" Everyone soon shared shocked expressions across their faces, looking to you as you giggled a little more, at the realisation that you have been caught.

   You remove your hoodie with a friendly smile, allowing your (h/l) (h/c) to show resting inside the hoodie you lowered to show your beautiful face. "Looks like you got me."