No weaknesses aloud!

When I'm walking down the hallway to my sweet Emily's room, I relies that Mark probably read my god-damn thoughts again and now he knows that I call Emily my sweet Emily, now he has a advantage on me when we get into fights. But that won't last long I need to get through his thick head that I don't care for Emily, and to stay out of my head. But if it had to come to it I could use my powers to give him a sick headache if he tried to read my thoughts again, and if your wondering how can you do that Jake your a vampire and he is a vampire. Well.... Let me tell you. Since I am older then Mark by 3 years I can use my powers on him. So basically if I am older than another vampire by at least a year then I can use my powers on them.

Once I reach Emily's room I knock on the brown heavy door and I listen for her heart beat to see if she is in there or not. When I didn't hear her sweet little heart beat I got worried so I knocked again and asked if she was alive in there. But then I listened for a second longer and could hear her heart. And when she finally opened up the door I couldn't help myself but smile when she said "Yes master Jake,how may I help you?",I couldn't help it but smile. But that little smile faded right as the confused/concerned face showed up on her. I don't like to scare her but I have to so she won't relies that I have a huge crush on her.

I didn't want to wait any longer it was getting a little to aqward for me. So I did what I never EVER wanted to do, I took her wrist and bit into it and sucked out some blood, but not too much just enough so the blood was coming out a bit on her wrist and I retracted my fangs and bent her neck and did the same thing but not in my favorite spot this time. But I feel bad because it did it a little too harsh so it looked like I meant to do it that harsh. Then I took her other wrist and led her to my room and push open the door and saw Mark chilling on my bed reading a playboy magazine. And I threw Emily on my bed next to Mark. Mark was a little surprised at what he saw and started to get off the bed and back up to my window sill bench thing, and sat with his hand over his mouth and nose.

"Drink up little brother."

Mark just shakes his head and looks at me then back at Emily.

"Come on you know you want to." I coo.

Mark has never been that type of vampire like me where I can control my thirst and from ripping the blood source apart. He on the other hand can run like hell so he has his pros and cons.

"Jake I thought.."

I cut him before he can finish his sentence by graphing him and throwing him on the bed next to the shivering Emily.

"Now drink up before I do."

"Okay fine."

Mark finally drinks form Emily and I can tell she doesn't like it but doesn't want to show it.

"Okay that's enough", I say giving him enough so it doesn't look like I'm protecting her.

He moves back by the window and just sits there staring out the window for like 2 minutes. I have no idea what his doing but I'm getting impatient so I say "HELLOO?"

"Um Jake I would like to talk to you alone please." Mark say calmly(that's never good).

"Sure."

I wave my hand for Emily to leave and she does right away. I think she went to go to the bathroom.

"Jake! What the heck you know I can't stand blood for one and then for two you Make me drink from her!" Mark says completely irritated.

"I wanted you to see that I don't have a weakness for her.

"Yeah.. Sureee that's not what you said as you were walking your the door to wake up your "Sweet Emily"."

"Mark!! I told you to stay out of my head do it again and I will be forced to use my powers on you.

"Oh Jake, man up its not like I was reading your every thought, I just so happen to read your mind right as you were thinking it."

"Okay fine, but please just tell me how long you are staying so I can see if I need to get you your own room."

"Umm I was planning on staying for a long while as in maybe another century or until I get things right with my girl."

" k. I'll have one of my maids clean up the spare room for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey did you like it?? Maybe I will do a even longer one next time.

But I hoped you liked this chapter and as always...

~fav.~comment~vote~

Samm