Loki Comforts You (2)

Loki was just getting back from visiting Asgard, he was very excited to see you and hold you in his arms. He started to unlock the front door smiling. When he heard the click of the lock opening he turned the door nob and opened the door.

"Your king is back!" Loki said with a chuckle but there was no answer.

Confused Loki closed the door to look around. He repeated himself once more but again there was no answer and no one to be seen. Loki then made a knife appear as he felt there was a presence in the house. The first place Loki went to look was the bedroom, the door was closed which wasn't normal, the door was always open.  Cautiously Loki opened the bedroom door only to see that all the lights were off and a slight whimper could be hear. Loki made the knife disappear and turned on the lights to find you curled up shaking and crying. 

Loki then ran up to you and held you in his arms. "Princess, whats wrong? What happened?" Loki asked concerned.

You looked up at him with many tears coming from your eyes and you couldn't stop shaking. You shook your head no and held onto Loki's clothes tightly. Loki just held you tightly and stroked the back of your head hoping to calm you down. He knew nothing happened and that you were just having an anxiety attack. 

"Don't worry love I'm here, it's okay baby." He tried to assure you.

You cried more, you couldn't hold it back. After about a couple minutes you started to calm down slightly. Loki's embrace and words always seemed to do the trick. His warmth, his soothing  voice, his touch, you wouldn't trade it for the world. Loki then cupped your face making you look at him. Your eyes were red from crying so much. Loki knew better then to ask you what triggered you anxiety attack. Loki kissed the top of your head.

"How about I go run you a nice warm bath? That always helped." 

You nodded and Loki smiled as he let go of you and headed to the bathroom. You look around taking deep breaths and hearing the water starting to fill the bath. You smiled as you started to get undressed leaving the clothes on the ground. After a short while Loki came back with a smile on his face. He then came up to you and kissed your lips softly as he picked you up carrying you to the bathroom. The smell of soap filled your nose as you saw Loki made you a bubble bath. Gently Loki set you in the warm bath and sat next to you.

"Thank you Loki."  You said quietly. 

He smiled, "anything for my queen."