iv

taelien's p.o.v

i go again to that coffee shop where the cute girl is. i know her name is (y/n) because i asked a staff member what her name was.

i sit down and could see her sitting there. i get a message from her.

•••

i.need.a.life: omg alien! the guy is here!

i look around and see jimin my friend going behind the counter.

taelien: oh cool

i.need.a.life: what do i dooo

taelien: idk.. talk to him?

i.need.a.life: agh but i can't he'll think i'm weird 😖

taelien: no probably not

i.need.a.life: but he's just like.. so pretty. it's not normal just wtf

taelien: just go talk to him

i.need.a.life: no i won't 😣
i.need.a.life: what's your name? you just left yesterday when i asked you

taelien: just call me tae

i.need.a.life: alright then.
i.need.a.life: omg

taelien: what?

i.need.a.life: he just looked at me 😳

taelien: he did?

i looked up and yes, jimin was looking at her from afar. i stood up, put my phone in my pocket and went over to jimin.

"hey jimin!" jimin looked over at me and had a light tint of blush on his cheeks.

"hey tae.. is there anything else you need?" he asks and i look over at (y/n) who is looking at her phone probably waiting for an answer from taelien, aka me.

"do you like her? i mean you're looking at her." he looks down in embarrassment but nods.

"want me to help you?" he shook his head and looked up.

"no i'll just look from afar.."  i nod and look back at her. we made eye contact. she got bright red and went back on her phone. how is she so cute...

i kept getting notifications so i sat back down in my seat and checked the messages.

§§§