Flash back chapter!

Just so peeps can undersans (lol) what y/n went through! Some of it is in chapter 2))

No pov-

You were 6 at this time, had a loving mother, and a protective father. As time went by and you had your 7th birthday, your mother kept saying that your father kept her from visiting the relatives, "you dont need them, you have us!" "but i want to visit them! Is it not right for them to see how much y/n has grown?! Please!?" you sat in your room, listening, you never seen your relatives, [most are scattered].

Your pov~
"Hey daddy? Can i have a pet?" he looked at you "im sorry sweetie....we cant afford one...." "but...you got the wambourgahny...mommy says thats expwehsife" i went to my room, watching t.v. a comercial (??) came on about a school for special kids, ones who had magic and monster like abilities "Daddy!!! Can i go to the school???!! Please!! It wont cost you anything!" "sweetie, leave daddy alone for a while" i left him alone and went outside to play with mommy "mommy! Let pway!" "heheh, ok sweetie! Go get your shovel, we will be planting vegetables" ...what...why? No! "Blech! Mommy why not sweet things? Like candy?!" "candy doesnt grow from the gound y/n, they make it at the candy factory." "Oooh, ok!"

Year later!

I was sitting in my room, scared that father would hurt me again, mommy always stood her ground, i heard a crash and mommy scream, i stayed in my room, knowing that if i help her, she will just send me back up "Y/N GET DOWN HERE!" i was scared, but i hesitantly obeyed. When i was down the steps red blood was on the floor..."mommy...." "clean it up brat! Ill dump the body in mt ebott" "but dadd-" SmacK! "Its father!" after he left i cleaned up the blood and shattered glass, i kept seeing things in the corner of my eye...a monster..."h-hey....could you please leave me alone...i dont want to die knowing father is still here..." those were the first signs of resentment. When the monster left all i could think about was what he would do to me, i ran up to my room and squeezed my self under the bed, seeing a small mouse " huh...uh hi!" i tilted my head at it and put my hand down, it sniffed it and looked at me, "its ok, i wont hurt you, unlike my ....." i was back to thinking what he would do to me and silently cried. I heard the door slam and scrambled under the bed, careful not to harm the mouse and hid where there was no opening "hey...come here!" i whispered. The small mouse scurried towards me, and went to my hand, to which i petted it. "Y/N WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" no where near sanity....he kept calling for meand when i saw the boots in my bedroom door way, i knew i was screwed, i went rigid, didnt say a word. He walked to the bed, i stoped breathing, only to silently start again, careful not to breathe to loudly.

(Leaving ya at a cliffhanger i will continue!)