Chapter 10

Taehyung P.O.V~
I snuggled up to Jimin loving the feel of his body heat radiating off of him. We lay and talk for a while and eventually it was night time out. Jimin turned on a scary movie and we watched it together until we both fell asleep holding one another. This is something I have always wanted and something I have always longed for but I could not but worry about my mother at home with my Dad. I slept really well for the first time in s long time. I woke up the next morning only thinking the whole thing was a dream but it wasn't. Jimin was up scrolling through Instagram on his phone. He noticed me get up and kissed me softly. "Good Morning handsome," he said in a sweet tone. "Good Morning~" I said smiling.
Jimin P.O.V.~
Tae was so freaking cute I could barely take it. He's skin was so soft, his lips were soft, his hair, his body, he has me drooling over him. Every time he touches me my heart starts racing. I looked at the time on my phone it was 8:30am I got up and put some clothes on and gave some to Tae. We then together walked downstairs where my Mom was fixing breakfast. I smiled and said "Good Morning Mom." Tae also told her good morning and she said, "good morning boys" back to us. We sat down at the table. Tae and I sat right next to one another and my mom gave us plates and we filled our plates with breakfast. My Mom then started asking questions. "So what do you want to do when you get out of high school." I put my hand on Tae's inner thigh feeling him tense up. "I want to be a singer," he said with s smile surprisingly able to keep his cool. I wanted to push him farther. I unzipped his pants pulling them down enough to where I could access his dick. He looked over at me surprised. I bit my bottom lip and my Mom began to ask questions again. Tae looked at her and stayed as calm as possible. "What kind of music?" She asked. I started to stroke Tae slowly. "P-Pop," she said clenching his fists. My Mom looked at him with suspicion. "Are you okay," she asked. "Y-Yeah I'm great," he said with a smile. I started to stroke him faster using his precum as lubricant. Tae started breathing heavier. I looked over at him then at my Mom who was full of suspicion. His dick started to pulsate and I knew he was about to cum. I stroked him even faster and he griped the side of the table and bit down on his lips cumming on his shirt and on my hand. He looked over at me and I smirked back at him.
Taehyung P.O.V~
I didn't know what the fuck just happened but Jimin just jerked me off right in front of his Mom. I tried to stay as calm as possible but it's really fucking hard. Jimin thought it was fun but what if she found out. Jimin's Mom got up from the table and walked to the fridge her back facing away from us. I looked over at Jimin who sexily liked my cum off his hand. I looked away I felt myself getting flustered and blushed bright red.
TO BE CONTINUED....