Wait what

Dean and Sam, stopped everything they was doing and looked at Chuck. "Well who killed Mary?" He yelled.

"Jack did, he was jealous of your relationship with your mother and killed her." Chuck said.

"How would you know this?" Sam asked not believing anything.

Chuck had a hidden smile. He knen Dean would believe him. Chuck remember that Jack was with Yn and growled. "I looked into the past to see." He said.

Sam walked out of the room to call Yn. "Yn, keep Jack, away from the Bunker."

"Ok Sam, why do you need me at the Bunker?" Yn asked.

"Chuck." That is all Sam needed to say.

Yn growled then hung up. She knew that Chuck was madly in love with her,emphasize the word mad. "What is wrong?" Jack asked.

Yn turned and hugged Jack close. "We will not head to the Bunker. We are going to my hide out in Arkansas." Yn said.

Jack nodded then kissed her softly. Yn blushed then kissed back before Jack pulled away. When they separated, Jack looked at Yn with a soft smile. They got out of the motel and into Yn car. Yn drove off to a small town called Lonoke. She drove past many different fields, mostly soybeans and rice. She pulls into a dirt road and then turn into a drive way. The house was two stories.

Jack felt all the wards that surrounded the house. He added more to hide them from Chuck. "I will show you to your room. I will make some Chocolate cake." Yn said as she got out.

Jack followed suit and enter the house. The main room had tons of books on different subjects. "This place feels homey. I like it a lot." Jack said.

"I am glad because this is your new home." Yn stated.

Yn showed Jack to his room and started on the cake. She but a half a stick of butter to some sugar (I forgotten the exact measurements) and creamed them together. She then added two eggs to the mixture, slowly. In a different bowl she added all the dry ingredients. She was about to add the two bowls together then remember the coffee. She added a cup of that to the wet ingredients. She added them together and made three layers. "Dang it, I made two much again." (Happened to me too many times)

Jack went to hug Yn but ended up laughing when he saw her. "You seem to have a lot of white powder on you." He said.

Yn looked down and she did have a lot of flour on her. "Why can't I not get flour all over me?" She asked herself.

Jack kissed the top of Yn head. He went to hug her. They waited for the cake to bake. Once it was done Yn put it on the counter. There was a knock on the door. "YN, I KNOW YOU ARE HERE WITH JACK." Dean yelled.

Jack poofed away and Yn open the door. Yn let Dean in, not that she had any choice. He looked everywhere and saw nothing. "Where is he?" He asked.

Yn shrugged. "I don't know, oh and thanks for telling me that Chuck was at the fucking Bunker." Yn said.

"He wanted you and I owned him for being my Mom back." Dean said. "Speaking of Mom, Jack killed her."

Yn sighed then looked at Dean. "Get out." She said.

"Wait what did you say?" Dean said.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT. I DON'T WANT YOU NOR CHUCK IN MY HOUSE." Yn yelled.

"I thought you loved me Yn." Said Chuck.

Yn notice that Dean was gone and Chuck was eating a pan of her cake. "Jack did a cute job, trying to keep me away, but he didn't do a good job at it. This is good cake, the coffee really brings out the chocolate."

"Why are you here?" Said Yn.

(SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE SOONER I BEEN ON TUMBLR A LOT WRITING THERE.)