𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧" Last one there's a rotten Demogorgon! "

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧
" Last one there's a rotten Demogorgon! "

     "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆?" Alana pondered as she leaned into Will who stood beside her with his arms folded; he rolled his eyes. "Why do you think?" he grumbled back to his girlfriend who nodded solemnly.

For the past few months, this is how it's been. The group waiting on Mike. Ever since they had defeated the threat of the upside-down Mike had been attached to El like a leach and it started to annoy the group to no end; he was late to everything, every conversation directed back to her, and he even smelled like her recently... that part was a little weird. 

At long last Mike finally pulled up to the curb and put his bike beside theirs, they all let out the same groan seeing the blushed boy. "Welcome back to Earth" Alana mocked ruffling his hair making him slap her hand and attempt to flatten down his unruly mane; there was nothing fixing that. 

"You're late," Lucas said annoyed as he tapped his watch remarking the time, Mike rolled his eyes and nodded, "I'm sorry"

Alana felt for him, she really did, but after a while the same routine got old. She couldn't bring herself to imagine the pain and anguish Mike went through when El disappeared and was presumed dead, she was the first female with a heartbeat to show romantic interest in him... Alana often thought she was brainwashed to fall for Mike. 

"We're gonna miss the opening!" Will exclaimed grabbing his girlfriend's hand into his -- she smiled up and him before leaning her head onto his shoulder as they walked through the new mall; Starcourt.

Starcourt mall had become the new hangout, you would see people of every age hanging here. Max didn't see the revelation of the mall but then she realised that, unlike California, Hawkins wasn't accustomed to such fine things. If you could call it that. 

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it! Let's go" Mike said picking up the pace to walk in front of them as if he was leading them. Lucas mocked him quietly and stuck up the middle finger to his back, Alana and Max stifled a laugh. 

"Let me guess... you were busy?" Lucas said walking beside Mike; he began smacking his lips mockingly together as if he was kissing someone. Alana laughed, let go of Will's hand, and rubbed her hands on her back as if she was making out with someone. Will laughed at his girlfriend before pulling her back to his side. 

"Oh yeah, real mature, Lucas," he said rolling his eyes before pushing Alana slightly who hadn't stopped laughing with Max. 

Lucas winked at Alana, "oh El! I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends" he mocked smacking his lips together once more --- Alana went close to Mikes's face and hummed, "want some chapstick? your lips look chapped from all the making out" she said innocently handing him some of her grape chapsticks, Mike rolled his eyes before pushing her hand away.