Bad Kitty~

Author's note: Hey guys it's me! So for all you horny pals out there, this is a Klance smut for you! I have written stories before but never a fan fiction before. So this isn't really a fan fiction just a one shot... But still. ~ This is my first time. I do believe though that Lance is a bottom and Keith is a top. I will never write or read anything with Lance as the top, I'm sorry 😭 Anyways here's the kinky shit, hope you enjoy!

         Lance's POV:

It was a long day, coming back from the space mall. Though, I was a bit relieved after spending so long fighting in wars with the gala, a never ending battle. This one day happened to give me some rest and peace, so we all decided to head to the space mall. As I was there I found myself a cat outfit and I couldn't help myself and bought it. So here I am in my bedroom looking at the mirror. Black high knee sockings, An over warn black sweater going off my shoulders. It barely covers my butt, with the words "Meow" On it with whiskers. A bell choker and some cat ears I wore. I loved cats and I couldn't help myself from thinking I look pretty good. No one else knew I bought it, so it was kind of a secret.

    Keith's POV:

Ugh.  This has to be the most longest day ever. Everyone having so much fun at the space mall. I couldn't care less. It was so boring. I sat on my bed, staring at my knife. I couldn't take the boredom anymore and left my bedroom. As I was walking down the castle ship, I happen to reach Lance's room, seeing the door cracked open. There were some weird sounds coming from there. I tilted my head, a little confused. I open the door a little more for me to fit in as I closed it behind me.
"Hey Lance , what are you-" Keith's face turns red, seeing the sultry outfit Lance was wearing. The tanned boy jumped back, startled.
He looks hot.
Seeing my crush standing there, oh boy, holy shit. I felt my dick harden under my pants. My face turned a vibrant red as I stepped closer. It was like I lost complete control as lust over filled me.

       Lance moves backward, seeing the other male approach him. "K-keith.. It's not what it looks like.. " He stutters. He walks back into the wall. Keith pins him, looking down at the flustered boy. Keith lifts his chin up, making Lance look at him. "What are you doing in an outfit like that?~" He whispers in the Cuban's ear in a low voice. Lance felt his body tingling, feeling the vibrations of Keith's breath.
"K-keith... "
Keith starts nibbling on Lance's ear, then moves down to his neck. He wasn't being friendly and was being rough. Lance let out a moan in the back of his throat.
"Do that again for me, kitten. For now on, I'm your master. So don't call me Keith~" He smirks a little.
Lance's eyes widen a little, his face turning more red then they already are.
"K-ke-... Master.. Why are you doing this..?"
Keith leaves marks down his neck, pulling away. He runs his thumb across the other boy's lips.
"Because you've been a naughty boy, having fun without me. You need to be punished, Kitten.~"
Hearing the pet name sent electricity through Lance's body. Lance was about to open his mouth to protest but Keith pressed his lips against his. Lewd sounds came from Lance.
The kiss was hot, passionate, and fiery. Keith was being so rough and soft at the same time, filling Lance with pleasure.

     Dammit. It was Lance's first kiss and even though he didn't want it, his body longed for his touch. He couldn't say no as he soaked into the kiss. It was like himself was gone as Lance was getting horny as well, needing Keith. Keith's hands started to wander around Lance's body as he licked the male's lips, asking for permission. Lance didn't wait a second, opening his mouth as if he was needy. Keith shoved his tongue down his throat, wrapping it around the Cuban's tongue. Lance moaned more and more at the back of his throat gagging a little. They continued for a while before Keith pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. Keith looked at the boy, noticing how aroused he already is.
He leans in and whispers making Lance gulp. "Don't get too hard on me already, we haven't even started~" Keith grabs the boy, aggressively throwing him on the bed.
Lance is barely able to recollect himself as he looks at the Raven haired boy towering above him. Keith unzips his pants and boxers , throwing them to the side. Revealing his long, thick cock.
"M-mast-" Before Lance could even finish his sentence, Keith moves up his body, shoving his dick into Lance's mouth, sitting a little on his face.
"Mmph!" Lance chokes a little.
Keith fucks Lance's mouth, moaning a lot. "Ahh~ Good kitten." He tugs the brunette's hair, making Lance deep throat him. Lance closed his eyes, licking a little at the tip. He could feel Keith's dick at the back of his throat, widening his mouth. Keith thrusts faster into his mouth, making Lance choke a little.
"You're such a slut, I know you love the taste of my dick." Keith grins, looking down at his bottom. After a few moments, he takes his dick out. His cock was completely covered in Lance's saliva as there was a string of it at the corner of Lance's mouth. He bends down a little, caressing the tanned boy's cheeks. "You're mine, little pet. Say that you're mine~"
"You're mine... Master.. P-please... Please... Fuck me.. " Lance whines out like a little baby.
"God, you're such a whore" Keith chuckles.
Keith flips Lance over on his stomach. He moves his hands down, lifting his ass in the air. Lance's overgrown sweater lifted, his ass exposed.
"Not wearing any underwear? You must've been asking to be fucked, weren't you?" Keith licks the bottom of his lips.
"Only you master! I want your dick in me now!" Lance pleaded.
"Not yet, my dick is too big for your tiny hole. It'll rip you apart."
Keith licks his fingers, teasing Lance's anus.
"Master! Please!"
Keith ignores the male's cries, teasing it a little longer. Lance's ass was throbbing, he was already wet by Keith's touch.
Keith chuckled to himself, he slowly inserts a finger into Lance, hearing him moan. Keith thrusts into him, adding more fingers. Soon enough, Keith put his whole hand through. Lance moaned even louder, screeching the word 'Master' over and over. Keith could feel Lance's organs squish around. He continued for a whole before pulling it out. His hand was sticky and wet, licking his hand. He looked over at Lance, seeing the way of how horny and needy he is in his cat outfit turned Keith on. Keith pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side. Keith lined himself up, slowly pushing his dick all the way in. He loved the way Lance moaned like a little slut, and he was Keith's slut which made Keith smirk to himself.

     Keith goes at an agonizing pace, annoying Lance on purpose.
"Go! Go! Faster!"
Keith leans down a little kissing the back of his neck.
"What was that? You have to beg, little kitten." He smirks.
"Faster! Faster! Please fuck me! I need you! I want your dick!" Lance begs like Keith says.
"There you go"
Keith picks up his pace, going at an inhumane speed.
"Fuck!" Keith moans and grunts.
"Mierda! Mierda!" Lance curses in Spanish.
The sound of skin slapping filled the room. Keith grabbed Lance's ass, pulling him towards him as he kept thrusting. Their moans were in sync now and the mattress squeaked a lot.
Keith hit Lance's prostate over and over, abusing the area. Some blood dripped onto Lance's thighs.
"I'm gonna.. I'm gonna..-" Before Lance could finish, he came all over the bed sheets. Keith went for a little longer before Cumming into Lance. He did a few more thrusts then pulled out, seeing the liquid run down Lance's leg. Lance's ass was still shaking from the hardcore sex, leaving a big hole. Keith plops down next to Lance, pulling him in for a cuddle. He runs his fingers through Lance's hair. With the other hand he clips a black leather lead to Lance's choker.
"This isn't over. You're my little pet. I will fuck you over and over till you can't walk." He grins, looking down at the flustered boy.
Lance's mouth quivered, taking in everything of what just happened. Keith was usually so moody.. So seeing him horny and kinky like this made Lance shiver... But also excited at the same time.