Pregnancy & surprises

*Doctor- the test says you're pregnant!!

Both-omg *passion starts crying, Jordan has the biggest smile on his face.

Doctor- So we are going to give you guys the ultra sound you guys payed for an tell guys how many months you are congratulations.

Both- okay and thanks

Heaven POV
So I'm really happy the doctor is about to give me my ultra sound I really don't know how to feel because I just feel like we moving really fast but I guess it's God's plan an it's not like I'm not making any money both me an Jordan make a lot of money so I know my child going to be good regardless.

Jordan POV
I'm so happy I really hope it's a boy because I already got my Girl but if it is a girl I'm okay with that to I'm not really stressing about anything right now because I have money to take care of my family but when we come from here I guess we going to try and look online to find a bigger house.

Doctor-So since you guys payed we are going to give you a pictures of the ultra sound and you guys are 1 month and half about to be 2 months next week.

Both- thank you mrs.Janice

The ultra sound picture ^

After the doctor appointment.
Jordan-Baby I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to worry about nothing I going to take care of you and my child that's and your stomach no matter what and when we go and the house I want to tell everybody since they stayed the night last night.

Passion-aww baby I love you and i want you to know that I will take care of you also.

Both yells to tell everybody to come here.

Both- So we went to the doctors this morning and passion is 1 month pregnant.

*everybody was excited and they congratulated them.

Jasmine POV
I just feel like passion and Jordan are moving to fast they only been together for like 3 months and they already have a baby on the way but I guess it really don't matter what I say because it's not my child I just hope things go right for them.

The next morning.
Jordan POV
Good morning guys so I woke up early because today I planted a trip for today I'm not telling y'all where we going but we staying there for 1 week because she deserves it she have no idea I just wanted to do something nice with her of course kiya going it's really like a family trip I'm doing this now before she can't get on any air plans so I am not and the house but I texted her to get her and kiya dress and something like sweatpants or something.

Conversation between passion and Jordan.

Jordan-good morning I'm not at the house because I had to go make a couple of runs but don't wear nothing tight.