Jail or love

As I leaded Loki to the cell made for Banner I could only think about when we were kids. I was happy to see that his was still in love with the color green. But so much has changed he seemed even colder then we were kids. Of course he was warm to me but cold to everyone whom hurt me. Loki smiled at Banner whom only waved at me. I waved back and pulled Loki along.

"How do you know that thing?"

"That thing Loki has a name and his own chooses."

Loki simply smiled and continued walking. As we walked he would make small talk as if I was just walking him to his room like in the good old days.

Once in Widow talked with him and Thor talk with them telling them his story. It shocked me to find out he was a frost giant and adopted. It seemed as only yesterday we were all playing in the garden. I stepped out to breath suddenly I want to talk to Loki. I made it there within 5 min. walk.  Tears in my eyes as I asked questions.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"So Thor told you"

"And the others but you didn't tell me!!!" The anger went a blaze. Fire circled around me. A new power I thought still pissed off at Loki.
Loki was shocked He knew all my magic.

"(Y/n)" please calm down."

"No" I yelled and Thor came running in.
Thor almost burned himself to save me from my own magic. 

"Thor back off, Loki you could have told me on the walk here."

The flame grow hotter and turning blue. Tony came thought with fire extinguisher. 

"A reminder not to piss off her in the future, (y/n) take a flight ok?" Tony came over and hugged my shoulders. Loki grow angry as tony stayed by my side to calm me down.

" Fine, Tony you own me an ice cream."

"As soon as we land kid I will buy you one got it?"

I look younger than most of the Avengers. So most of them calls me kid, fine by me makes me seem younger than I am.