jinhyuk

"why is everyone yelling?"
"they're fighting over who's gonna be wooseok's partner when we dance to señorita."
"gotta run!!"

at x101 academy they pride themselves on their outstanding arts programme

at x101 academy they pride themselves on their outstanding arts programme. due to this, each year they have a festival in commemoration. and every year it has a new theme. they put on performances, showcase art and prove that all arts are beautiful in their own way. one of the most important parts of the festival is the talent show; music students, dance students, drama students and many more compete for the prize of being the school designated performers. they'll be able to perform at the schools special events and open evenings. this year all the students who are getting involved have been called in for a meeting to discuss the theme for this year.

jinhyuk let his eyes wander to the small giggling figure across the room. he let out a sigh as he watched wooseok interact with a few underclassmen from his dance troupe; the joy evident on the small boy's face as he listened the to younger boys talk animatedly about their new dance routine. sometimes jinhyuk would stare at the angel and notice small details; like today, wooseok's big doe eyes were surrounded by a shimmery light brown eyeshadow and his hair was slightly messy - as if someone had ruffled it. a visible smile appeared on jinhyuk's face as he continued looking across the room. making him seem brighter than ever.

he was jolted out of his lovestruck daze by a playful punch on one of his lanky arms. turning towards the culprit, he found kookheon and hangyul grinning mischievously at him. and to think his day would go smoothly, guess not any more. all he could think about was what evil scheme they're got to terrorise him with. jinhyuk's day really did a 180 degree turn from good to bad. before he could even say anything, kookheon had took it upon himself to embarrass jinhyuk; surprise surprise.

"here we have a wild wei in his natural habitat, somewhere near wooseok. as you can see, the wei his eyeing his mate; getting ready to ban-"

just before kookheon could finish his sentence, jinhyuk had covered his mouth; quickly stopping him from talking as jinwoo walked pasted. jinwoo's innocence had been saved for today. as he went past them he brightly waved at jinhyuk and then sped towards some very unamused looking people, jungmo and minhee, who were looking disgustingly at yunseong and donghyun being lovey dovey, in the corner. these kids are seriously getting more action than jinhyuk; this was basically jinhyuk, kookheon and hangyul's thoughts were at this point.

"are you gonna remove your hand now?" hangyul asked, an amused grin prominent on his sculpted face (he's a gift from the heavens, ok). before jinhyuk could ask him, kookheon licked his hand; this caused jinhyuk to let out a shriek and shove kookheon - with a large amount of force - into hangyul. many other students who witnessed this just stared at the strange scene unfolding. and the one person jinhyuk didn't want noticing was giving them a glance of confusing.

there stood wooseok looking at kookheon and hangyul sprawled across the ground, limbs intertwined - ha, gay. and jinhyuk stood in some squat like position, wiping his hand viciously against the jacket of the person next to him; it was hyunbin. before he could embarrass himself any further, jinhyuk quickly stood straight - even though he isn't - trying to redeem himself from this shitstorm. all he could do was wave. thankfully, wooseok returned the gesture and beckoned him and the others over; a pretty smile adorning his angelic face.

jinhyuk sighed in relief and ignored the sniggers and childish remarks coming from kookheon and hangyul. hyunbin just awkwardly smiled, jinhyuk thought the guy was truly a god sent gift; to help him deal with the idiots and just be nice. note to everyone, get yourself a hyunbin.

when they finally got to wooseok, he attached himself to jinhyuk's arm and sent him a blindly smile. jinhyuk felt his body heat up and his pulse quicken, he didn't know if he should scream or laugh. in the end he did neither as wooseok was quick to start speaking.

"did you here the rumour? that this year's festival's theme is attraction!!"

if that's true, the school really needs to sort out their mind sets. wooseok saw the somewhat disgruntled and confused look on jinhyuk's face and quickly explained to him what it meant.

"it's not what you think. no one's kissing or getting feely in performances and none of the art majors are drawing anything sexual. it'll be more in a romantic or angsty sense. so like they'll be partner dances and the art students will probably draw or paint something to do with emotions involved in love or attraction towards someone or something."

jinhyuk nodded, humming in understanding. the moment didn't last long as yohan appeared. and a small frown etched itself across wooseok's face. the younger boy slid towards them on his infamous heelys - no one will ever his performance at last year's festival - and saying something rather peculiar.

"well i heard minhee and jungmo saying they're gonna pole dance for the talent show."

well, screw the rules.