Chapter 2. New student?

#Next day, at Shining Saotome Junior High school, inside 2-B..

"Class! We have a transfer student! " the teacher clap her hand twice to attach the student attention, and also Hijirikawa Masato.

A boy with dark skin and brown hair enter the room and stand beside the teacher. "His name is Aijima Cecil, from now treat him like one of us!"

"I'm Aijima Cecil, from Agnapolis. Nice to meet you." Cecil bows while some of the girls are whispering like, "he's cute!" Or "he's handsome!".

"Let see, you'll be sitting beside Hijirikawa. Hijirikawa, show him around and help him with studies okay!" The teacher said and left.

#Break time..

"Excuse me." Cecil stands up and looks at Masato. "My name is Cecil, and you?"

"I'm Hijirikawa--" Masato was going to reply but cutted by a cheerful voice.  "Masatooo~~" Reiji opens the door and hug Masato from back. "Kotobuki-senpai?" Masato looks at Reiji.

"Huh? Who's that, Masato? A new student?" Otoya and Tokiya walks in. "Yeah." Masato nods as Reiji release him. "New Student? That means new friend!" Natsuki walks in with Syo and Ai.

"Huh? Hijirikawa-san, they're.." Cecil looks at all of them. Masato sigh and stands up. "Let's go to the garden and chats."

"Roger~"

#At the garden..

"So.. mind you to introduce yourself?" Syo ask. "Oh okay. My name is Aijima Cecil, I'm 13 y.o and prince of Agnapolis."

"Cecil, huh? I'm Ittoki Otoya! Yoroshiku!" Otoya smiles to Cecil.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu Ittoki-san." Cecil als smiles to Otoya. "Otoya is fine!"

"And this is Ichinose Tokiya, he's in the same class as me. Jinguji Ren, Shinomiya Natsuki, Kotobuki Reiji, Kurosaki Ranmaru and Camus, they're 3rd grade. Also, this is Kurusu Syo and Mikaze Ai, they're 1st grade."

"Souka.. you have a lot of friends, Otoya."