Chapter 1

When Maddie Fenton opened the door to her home she did not expect to find her sixteen year old son hand cuffed standing in front of a boy that looked like a traffic light. She stood there for a good five minutes trying to register what she was seeing, until finally Danny had enough of  her staring at her and decided to speak up.           

            “Are you just going to stand there or are you going to let me and Bird Brains in?” he asked gesturing with his head to the masked boy behind him. Said boy glared back at him looking annoyed at the nick name. Danny just smirked back at him, finally the boy turned his attention back to Maddie.

             Taking one hand off of Danny’s arm he stuck it out toward Maddie and introduced himself politely, “Hello Mrs. Fenton I’m Robin form the Teen Titans, I’m sorry for not calling head to let you know we were coming, but I had my hands full with Danny.” Maddie, still in shock, took the offered hand and invited him in. When they were all seated, Danny still in hand cuffs, she once again stared at the two teenage boys sitting on her couch. 

            After ten minutes of nobody talking once again, Maddie finally spoke “Danny, where have you been I understand that you were angry at us but you shouldn’t have ran away like that do you relies how worried we were when we couldn’t find you after that first year? Sam and Tucker are still looking for you. Any why the heck are you in hand cuffs and brought home by a superhero?” She started off in a whisper and grew louder toward the end until she was yelling. Again they sat waiting, Robin and Maddie both had their eyes trained on Danny, who had his head lowered.

            After what felt like hours, but was only about a minute, Danny answered, “Of course I was angry at you two, you took away one of the few things I was proud of. I loved helping the town, but no as soon as you found out you took it away from me, for what because I had ghost powers, I ran away because I had to get away from all the memories of what you did to me. Do you have any idea of how much it hurt to have a part of you ripped out and torn to shreds in front of you face. No you don’t and you never will.” The two other occupants of the room stared at the sixteen year old in shock, Robin because in the two years he’d known Danny he had never seen him lose his temper that bad, he was always happy-go-lucky and sarcastic, and Maddie because she did not excepted her quite well mannered son to blow up like that.

           In a desperate attempt to change the subject Robin started to explain why they were there and what exactly Danny had been up to in the last two years that he had been gone. To say Maddie had been shocked would have been an understatement, she stared at her son wondering what they did wrong, Jazz had turned out fine she was currently at collage. She had never thought either of her children would every do anything wrong and now she is finding out that one of them is a thief and not just any thief, the one that had been baffling police for the last two years. But what shocked her the most was when Danny got up and walked into the kitchen leaving behind the hand cuffs that had supposedly been on his wrist since he got walked in the house, and judging by Robins shocked expression he was not expecting that either.    

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you think i should continue this story.