Beware of the Broccoli Boy

No One's POV:

Todoroki woke up to the crisp smell of a fresh new morning in his futon. There were birds chirping outside, he had a new day of school to go to at UA High. His father was awake and his sister making breakfast, the aroma swirling around the house. He was miserable. A father was supposed to be a figure of someone you could look up too right? Well, not his father. Endeavor was forcing his son to train in the most difficult way he could possible. Even when he was younger he would get punished with a beating for not completing a task correctly, which left a good amount of bruises on his silk tan skin. Now, he mostly just gets raged at by is father, who equally gets ignored. As Shoto was now buttoning up his shirt and fixing his tie in for school, he had a weird thought. It had been a couple of weeks since the Sports Festival. Since then, Midoriya and him have gotten closer, even trading eachothers phone numbers and adresses. But unfortunately for them neither had been able to use either's information. They both had been busy with training, costume edits, and new techniques to help harness their quirks further. Shouto thought about the smile on the green hair's face when he released his fire side, putting a short smile on his face as well. 

Just Imagine a more hero smile for Izuku

Just Imagine a more hero smile for Izuku ..and a smiling Shoto =W=

His thoughts were interrupted by his sister's call that he was going to be late, surprising him that is wasn't his father's voice. He quickly shook himself out of his daze, skipped breakfast and hurried off to UA, taking the same path Midoriya usually took. Defiantly not because he was hoping to see the green haired boy. No, not at all. He just felt like taking that route today, that's all. But coincidentally enough, Midoriya caught a glimpse of the peppermint haired boy while walking on his own to UA. He carefully snuck up behind him and gave Todoroki a couple taps on the shoulder, causing him to jump a tad in surprise. 

Deku POV: 

I smiled up at the heterochromatic eyes which stared right back at my deep green ones. "Hey Todoroki-kun! Never really see you walking huh? I always thought you took a limo or something...." pausing at the fact that he just called Todoroki a spoiled brat that couldn't walk on his own. "O-OH MY GOSH T-TODOROKI I'M SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN THAT I JUST ASSUMED YOUR REALLY RICH AND THA-" but I stopped myself and decided to just bow. I figured that would be better than rambling on for an hour. But, he just started laughing at me. But oh gosh his laugh is really cute....

Todo POV: 

"Oh? You think so Midoriya?" I said with a tiny smile on my face as I watched his expression change from happy to embarrassed as he realized he had just said my chuckle was cute aloud. It was quite a cute site to behold. First his cheeks turned red, then up to his button nose, quickly spreading quickly up to his ears filling is entire face. But really right now everything about Midoriya was cute. His large red shoes matched his not well tied tie, his uniform fit him well as his shirt was tucked in. His hair. His God damn beautiful fluffy hair. How green it was. Shouto wanted to touch it to see if it was really as soft as it looked.... "Ummm T-Todoroki-kun?" Izuku questioned.

Deku POV: 

I looked up at Todoroki with only light blush on my face now. His hand was about two inches away from my hair as if he was going to pet me like some sort of puppy. 

You're welcome

You're welcome.

I watched at he reeled back as if someone had punched him square in the face. His is cheeks and nose were now a deep rose red, if not more like the color of his scar. He saw me staring and quickly gained back his deadpan face.

No One's POV: 

The two students realized that they had been walking during this entire blush fest, so they were now at the entrance of UA. (More like I'm to lazy to write out their walk to school...) Uraraka was waving at the pair, accompanied by Iida and Tsuyu. "Hey Deku!" Uraraka beamed. Izuku gave off a closed eye bright smile which could put up a good fight against the sun. As the trio shielded their eyes from the broccoli head's smile to not become blind, Bakugou pushed past shouting his usual morning greeting: "MOVE IT EXTRAS BEFORE I BLAST YOUR FUCKING FACES OFF!!!" Bakugou strode past as if he were some movie star or something. The usual. 

Hey!~ I'm new to the Wattpad World and the world of writing fanfics for others to read and judge. So I hope I pleased you all with this chapter! And yeah, I know it was a tad short but I will try to make the others longer! OwU~