Repeat

Wassup chicken nugget children! heh.....im such a disappoint, but hey, here's a chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1A was going through the same routine, early bus stop, fighting earth monsters, and probably going to feeling half-dead as they finish, only more prepared this time.

Midoriya, now having a more secure control around his quirk, was easily bashing and smashing away any one of the 'creatures' that approached him. But alas, he found himself and a few different others separated from the group this time, leaving him, Denki and Tsuyu fighting a lot more carefully than if they had the rest of the class with them.

"Midoriya, were getting nowhere with this strategy, we need a new plan, ribbit." Asui exclaimed. The trio ran through the woods, trying to find the rest of their classmates. They soon lost stamina to run and hid behind a group of trees to formulate a new plan.

"Y-yo man...this is getting really scary. We really should stop fighting these things and find our class." Kaminari stuttered, he wasn't trying to be a wimp, but three students against a whole section of earth monsters? The odds are simple. The trio is outnumbered, way too many for the three of them to put up more of a fight.

"Your right...alright...lets see...Tsuyu, you can try and use your tongue to catapult yourself above the trees. Once your up there, see if you can scout out any explosions or large ice slabs, large beams as well. This plan relies a lot on how much Kacchan, Todoroki, and Aoyama are using their quirks, but it's our best shot. We're too far away to see their bodies."

Both Denki and Tsuyu nodded. Asui then flung herself up into the mass of green leaves, and soon Izuku and Kaminari lost sight of her.

"Okay, Kaminari? I'm going to need you to be our defense for now. I'll be on the ouskirts of these trees right here. Tsuyu needs to focus on scouting up there, so we have to fight off any nearby monsters and hope that one of those dragon looking ones don't spot her..."

"Outta my way Icy-hot bastard!" Bakugo yelled as he used his explosions to launch himself up into the air and land on one of the dragon dirt monsters. Now, Todoroki wasn't necessarily in Katsuki's way, but he seemed to be out of it. Not focusing on the enemies present, constantly glancing around, his classmates could notice it too.

"Hey, Todoroki are you alright?" Yaoyorozu asked. Shoto nodded, he said he was just worried. Momo looked taken aback.

"Your worried? For whom?" She questioned. Todoroki internally winced, he didn't want to tell her, nor did he wish to lie.

"I'm concerned for the well-being of our missing classmates," He half-lied.

"They could be anywhere, calling for help, looking for us, or injur-"

"LOOK OUT!" Kirishima yelled suddenly. A large spiky dirt tail came crashing down and knocked both Shoto and Yaoyorozu of their balance. Todoroki shot a gigantic chunk of ice the size of a six-story house to his and Momo's defense. It shot up and peirced the dragon dead center causing it to explode in a ginormous dusty cloud. 

"Ice, kero." Asui whispered and sprung down from her perch on a thick branch and called out to Midoriya and Kaminari. She ran up to Denki, helping him defeat a small rhino looking monster, and called out to Izuku. He sprinted up to them, and Asui told the teens what she saw.

"Thank goodness Todoroki used a lot of ice. Which way was it?" Midoriya asked. Asui pointed North-east, she said it didn't look too far. So the three began to race towards the commotion happening over in the thickest part of the forest. 

"FUCK, SHITTY HAIR WATCH OUT!" Bakugo yelled as he pushed Ejiro out of the way of a monster's large claw. He then blasted the absolute shit out of the creature leaving it a smoking pile of ash.

"Whoa, thanks man!" Kirishima exclaimed. 

"Shut up Shitty Hair, you were just in the way." Bakugo retorted simply and ran off, exploding more monsters up ahead.

The larger group of 1A was a lot farther ahead than before, earlier than their first time here. Thus it just proved that they all have improved their quirks very much. Sero entangled a few monsters in his tape, then letting Jiro plug into the ground, and supersonic blast, imploding them into earth mounds. 

Iida was speeding around the monsters causing Pixie-Bob to get dizzy and lose focus for a few, long enough for Ashido to ooze her acid in them, and Aoyama to blast right through even the most demonic looking earth monsters.

But, poor Todoroki, he became so entranced with worry, that he began slip, literally, on his own ice. He blew flames the monsters sure, but it didn't feel right, so he gradually stopped fighting alltogether. He only used his quirk for personal defense if it was necessary.

Todoroki was in a tight cluster of trees at the moment, hiding from 3 large of the earth beasts, not seeing anyone else in near sight at the moment and he was trying to form a plan. He had a really idiotic plan, but it was a better chance of escaping at the moment. 

He ran out into the open using his fire to gain the beasts' attention. He waved his arms around and got two of the three to follow him. That wasn't good. He needed all three. Whatever. He could work with it. 

Shoto set a line of trees alight, burning a fiery cage around the two monsters. He praised himself silently for a brief moment before hurrying to find the third beast.

He wandered around for a bit before deciding to head back to the group, he must've lost the monster. 

That's where he messed up.

Instead of double-checking for the beast to be cautious, his worry and anxiety over-powered his train of thought, leaving him not wanting to be alone, which was unusual since solitude was his forte. He screamed out in agony when the lower part of his rib cage was ripped open to form a large cut. 

Suddenly, a crackling sound could be heard, then sort of an elastic band flinging. But Shoto couldn't turn his head to look, he was too focused on his wound. 

"Ah...shit....oh god I'm bleeding out.." Todoroki mumbled and cursed as he fell against a tree for support.

Shoto's vision went blurry as he felt his body being lifted, and saw a pair of gleaming green eyes staring at him in complete and utter fear.