III

As I woke up for school

As I woke up for school. I was startled by the stupid sound of Steve singing. "Hey hairdo! Shut the hell up!" I yelled Steve proceeded singing his dumb song. I wearily climbed out of bed pulled on random jeans and my black vans with my guns and roses tee. I rushed down the hall for my brush. All Harringtons need their hair to look nice. I rushed out the door with a piece of toast in my mouth. "Bye Steve! Love you" " Bye Alex. You're ok" I rolled my eyes at his joke and went on my bike to school.

As Mike, Dustin, Lucas and I pulled up at school I noticed Will not there. "Where's Will" I asked Dustin. "I don't know" he looked at my and shrugged. "That's weird I don't see him" Mike said. Lucas reassured us saying "His moms probably right he probably went to class early again" " Yeah he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin said.

"Step right up, ladies and gentlemen." We all turned around to see Troy again. " Step right up and get your tickets to the freak show. Who do you think would make more money in a freak show? Midnight, Frogface, Dyke or Toothless" "I'd go with Toothless" his friend said going along with the joke. "I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in. "It's called cleindocranial dysplasia." Dustin said sticking up for himself. "Do the arm thing" Troy said. He was referring to Dustin's weird arm thing because he has no bones. It was cool to be honest. He did it.

Angered I said " How about you shut the fuck up Troy. First of all Lucas who's name isn't Midnight is one of the coolest people ever. Second of all Mike has an even cuter face than you so what does that say about you." From the corner of my eye I saw Mike blush at the comment " And third of all Dustin can do anything cool with that while your just weird ass fucking asshole" "Whatever Dyke" Troy said as he left. Funny thing is I'm not gay