toners:

most of these toners need to kept in the fridge and don't last longer than a week. always make sure to patch test. throw these toners out after a week in the fridge since preservatives aren't used. these toners are best applied using a cotton ball or round. most of the measurements aren't exact and don't need to be. The product should be the consistency you prefer. make sure to give the bottle a shake since separation is natural. enjoy!

-rosewater toner:

you can use plain rosewater as toner or mix it with additives

ex. aloe vera gel for dry skin, witch hazel for oily skin, or a few drops of tea tree oil for acne prone skin

-cucumber aloe oat green tea toner:

this toner is great for dry or sensitive skin

steep 3-6 teabags in a cup of boiling water. Once the tea has cooled, blend until smooth with a few slices of cucumber, aloe vera (fresh or the gel), and a teaspoon of oats. strain the mixture.

-tomato toner:

this toner is great for uneven or dull skin. 

cut 1/2 a tomato and blend it with a cup of water. strain.

-apple cider vinegar toner:

I like to use this one as a slightly exfoliating toner. 

simply dilute apple cider vinegar with water. the concentration should be relative to your skin. start off with mostly water and a few drop of acv and then build  your way up. I use a 1:1 ratio, it works well for me but shouldn't be used right away. 

-orange blossom water toner:

this smells absolutely amazing and is great for normal skin.

simply use this toner directly on the skin.

-rice water toner:

East Asians have used rice in their skin care routines for centuries. 

soak a tablespoon of rice in 1/2 a cup of water overnight. blend the mixture and strain it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope these toners worked for y'all. leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed the post! any recommendations for what to post next?