love is in the air part 1

Ft.Foxy POV
I woke up lolbit next to me still sleeping I got up then I feel a pull on my tail its was lolbit.  I looked at her and carry bridal style we go upstairs I saw baby and the others down the hall so I grab lolbit like I'm holding a newborn . I come towards the crowd baby see me and lolbit and I ask her (Foxy)" umm baby what happened here and what are the others doing." (Baby)" we are going down to the location to lock freddy down there because I forgot that I put a jail cell and why is lolbit still asleep and ur carrying her around like a baby." (Foxy)" umm she didn't want me to leave her so I'm carrying her around ." Then I felt oil dripping from my arm then baby saw it she pulled out some bandages and she bandaged it up so the oil stops dripping then we walk to puppet box then we talk for all little then lolbit woke she was a mess her fur was up not down like mine but I like mine's up so I brush her fur down with my claws she was happy that I fixed her fur she braided my fluff that layed on my head me and her giggle and then bonbon comes in me and lolbit at rolling around on the stage and play then me and her look up and see bonbon confessing to puppet about his feels me and lolbit cheered for bonbon and puppet for becoming boyfriends then me and lolbit look at the ceiling at then I feel a gentle kiss on my cheek I look at lolbit she smiled and I smiled back at her then I said to myself " I'm in love with lolbit that's why I have this feeling inside my body." So me and her just the day hangout and making fools out of ourself I love being around lolbit she was the most funniest fox I have ever met.

Cliffhanger
T.B.C