Love and Hate

Dick: tell me who kidnapped her so I can kill them.

Me: not going to happen bird-boy

Dick: I'm Night wing, not Bird-boy

Me: you aren't going to find Jay until your issues are resolved.

Dick: what issues?

Me: not telling. just tell them.

Dick: the AUTHOR DOES NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM JUSTICE LEAGUE AND YOUNG JUSTICE.

Dick's P-O-V

I froze, who would kidnap her? she is just a young woman, there isn't anything about her that would make some one kidnap her, is there? what if she was kidnapped because of me? it would be all my fault if she was hurt.

"do we know who took her?" I asked them, and even I could hear the worry and dread in my voice, at that moment I realised just how much Jay meant to me. she was sweat but she knew how to take care of herself, she stood up for what she believed in. she was caring when she needed to be, but she could be cold and heartless when she wanted. I don't know how, but after only seeing her twice, I had fallen in love with Jayylyn Amelia Cross.

"we don't have the slightest idea," Will told me, and it killed me hearing the pain and worry in his voice, Will and Jay are best friends and I knew that Will would never be the same if something happened to her. "there weren'y any clues, the crime sight gave us no clues, and there aren't any cameras around the site to help us."

just as he finished saying that Will let the tears that had been building behind his eyes fall. his tears streamed down his cheeks and his shoulders shook with sobs that he refused to let out, he was already showing weakness to his brother, and I knew that he didn't want to show any more. not when his brother is the famous Batman, but Bruce didn't even seem to care, he stepped forward and poled his little brother into his arms, letting Will know that it was alright to cry. Will sobbed and clung to Bruce, who held him as he cried, and I stood there and tried to find a way to find Jay. and then I remembered about my old team, and I prayed they would help me as I made my way to the computer.

Batman and Will both looked up as I started typing, I was typing in the code that would open communications between the team and me, I hadn't talked to any of them in almost four years, the last time I spoke to any of them was on my fifteenth birthday. but they were probably my only chance of finding Jay.

"w-wu-what a-are y-y-you d-do-doing?" Will asked me through his sobs, it killed me to hear my little brother crying, (A/N Bruce might be like a father for Dick, but he feels as if Will is his brother).

"I'm calling in my old team." I told him, and I saw the shock on both Bruce's and William's faces. for the past four years I have refused to talk about the team and if they were mentioned I would leave the room and refuse to speak to who ever had brought them up until they apologized.

"Will they *hiccup* he *hiccup* help?" Will asked me, he had managed to quit crying, but he now had the hiccups.

"I don't know Will, but I hope so." I told Will, and just as I said that. I sent a message to the team asking them to meet me on the beach. the message said.

Wally, Artemus, Kaldur, M'Gann, Conner, Roy:

please come to the Gotham Beach at the rock as soon as possible. I'll explain everything when you arrive. PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.

Dick.

Batman and Will read over my shoulder, and when I turned back to them Batman nodded in approval, Will just came closer to me and hugged me, his shoulders still shook a little and silent tears still streamed down his cheeks, but although he was silent I knew that he was having trouble being silent, but he was fighting it, trying to be strong in front of Batman. I hugged Will for a while and then let him go and gave him a slight push towards Bruce, who took my place hugging Will.