The sister🥵😘

B R I A N N A

"You is not my fucking sister hoe so stop fucking lying" I mugged her.

I knew I had a sister but I know for a fact this raggedy bitch ain't her.

I saw pictures hanging on the wall with me, my mom, dad, and some other little girl but every time I brung it up they wouldn't pay me any mind.

"Do you not see that I look just like you?" She yelled.

Just then I took the moment to look at all her facial features and she did look like me.

Ain't this some bullshit.

How tf we all sitting here kidnapped by some thug ass niggas because they don't want stepsisters but one of them my sister?

Hell nah this shit ain't adding up.

"Oh shit they do look like eachother" Kd said making me mug him too.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"This still don't explain how u know she gang bang" Ben said making me look at him confused.

She mumbled something that nobody could hear.

"BITCH SPEAK UP" Zaria yelled.

"I've spent years trying to find you....and when I finally did all you were doing was on the streets selling drugs, or shooting people so I wanted to find a right time to talk to you" Vanity said.

I still was confused.

"And so I paid my foster dad to marry Ben's mom or at-least date her to the point where they can get married that way I can be associated with you" she spoke making everybody's eyes go wide.

"You did what bitch" he yelled before charging at her choking her.

"Ben Stop we need more answers" I said pulling him off of her seeing that she was going out of consciousness.

She fell to the floor and started breathing fast catching her breath.

Kd took Ben upstairs to calm him down.

"The same thing with Kd, except I paid Zaria also to get close with him and get her mom to date his dad and it worked" she said smiling.

I looked at Zaria in disbelief.

"How much did she pay you that you went ahead and got yo ass beat by Kd?" Kentrell asked.

"100 K" she spoke making me shake my head cuz this was some fucced up shit.

"This still don't explain anything where were you? Why weren't you in our life?" I asked her.

"All I know Is that Mom and dad gave me up for adoption...idk if it's because they didn't want me or they couldn't take care of me but THEY CHOSE YOU" she yelled looking like she wanted to cry.

"YOU ACT LIKE ITS MY FAULT"

"I wanna speak to them" she said with a tear falling out her eyes making one come out mines also.

"Mom died in a car accident 7 months ago...and dad was" I was cut off by crying. Kentrell tried to hug me but I pushed him off.

"Go ahead Dents tell her what you did to our father" I told him.

He looked down like he had some type of guilt but he should've been had guilt.

"I killed him" he said.

"BEFORE I GOT TO ACTUALLY MEET MY PARENTS THERE GONE" she yelled at him making me cry more.

I couldn't handle it anymore.

I went upstairs and laid in the bed. I really have to find a way out of here I can't be here anymore.

But would it be crazy if I told you I kinda don't want to leave?