I'm in 'it'?

i should explain some things before, the character will have female pronouns and is around the age of maybe about 13 or 14 in this first chapter really just a pick and choose. the writing is not amazing also i, in no way own any of the walking dead characters or plot line.

Y/N's POV

I am scrolling through Netflix when The Walking Dead, personally my favorite show comes next, re watching it couldn't hurt. After a few episodes, I ran out of popcorn and decided to go make more. As I make my way towards the door, bowl in hand. I open it and start walking down the stairs, as I reach the second to last step I completely miss as I reach for the railing I also miss and collide with the stairs. I squeeze my eyes shut for a second to help release the pain, after a minute its suppressed. So I finally open my eyes to a forest? Where am I? What happened? I stand up slowly and hear a low growl, and quickly turn around to see a, zombie? What is happening? Why is there a zombie? As it grows nearer I turn around and start at a full sprint not knowing where I'm going, god knows this is probably just a dream. Probably just blacked out I have always imagined what it would be like to be in The Walking Dead, I mean who doesn't? Probably a lot of people, eh it doesn't matter right now. My legs are starting to give the gray shirt I am wearing keeps getting slightly caught on branches and I keep tripping on roots. Up a head there is a clearing, "Ugh, ah!" I half yell as a zombie cuts me off to my right, "What am I doing? Where do I go?" I whispered through gasps of air as I run, run like my life depends on it. Because it kinda, maybe does, I reach the clearing, as a prison? Comes into view, wow is that really the prison? From The Walking Dead? Now that I have stopped thinking I feel something in my back pocket, I stop quickly then start running as I pull out a pocket knife, where the hell? Never mind its going to help me. "Help-" I yell hoping someone might hear me if there is someone at the prison, but as I get closer there are zombies all around the fence, and I yelp gaining the attention of them I do a total 180 and start running again but trip because of a gopher hole. As I turn around a zombie lands on top of me, the only thing keeping it from me and my face is my forearm. It snaps at me as I stab it in the face with the knife I have, I pant as I push it off me to only find about 20 or more stumbling towards me. I kick one to the ground that tries to close in on me from the right and run towards the prison dodging walkers left and right. I reach the fence and take a quick glance up and behind me, there is barb wire at the top but like a million zombies behind me. So up we go as i am half way up a zombie reaches up and grabs my foot I try to kick it off, but it doesn't budge I have to use my other foot to kick its head in, after that I reach the barb wire and with a swift motion I flung my self over the bar wire. But cut my forearm and shin, as I hit the ground on the other side of the fence I felt safe and let out a few gasps and sighs of relief. Not even feeling myself bleeding out or hearing multiple peoples footsteps from behind me. Then with in a second I realize the pain and grab my arm and wince letting out a pained gasp.

"Who are you?" Someone asks and I feel a pair of arms stand me up but I quickly fall back down seeing I also got a deep cut in my shin. I look up to see at least AT LEAST 3 guns pointed at my face I lay on my back.

"Y/N." I reply and throw my knife so they don't have to search me, and OMG I am now realizing DARYL, RICK AND GLENN ARE IN FRONT OF ME! okay calm down. Phew deep breaths. okay, Rick steps forward and looks me in the eyes,

"How many walkers have you killed?" He pauses then continues, "How many people have you killed? And why?" He finishes his oh so amazing phrase, think I have only been here for like 10 minutes.

"To many, and three because-" I pause thinking of reasons, "two because they were bit and one because they threatened my life." I finish, lying obviously. He nods then Daryl sticks his hand out to help me up I accept it then start feeling really dizzy, I stumble then colors start filling my sight in random places then I black out, I hear my name called a few times then I am picked up and hear their footsteps.