Chapter 21

Free was on the run He couldn't believe it his best friend was black dream and he knows that for a fact because otherwise he wouldn't have gave him his coat.

(He was still wearing it by the way)

Was about to tell everyone when suddenly black train was in front of them.

"Hello free"

"Black dream no or should I say.........valt"

"..............."

"Why ,why did you become this? Did you leave us do you not think of your mom?! Your friends? Think of how it feels?"

"Did you ever think how it feels for me?"

"Huh?"

"Hehehehehehe"

"V-valt?"

"Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahh!",valt was laughing like he was crazy.

Free scared he's never seen a valt laugh like that.

"There was nothing this whole time everything I thought I was protecting it was long gone and I had no idea!.... What grade fool I was I tried so desperately to find him.......................... I even died For it,hahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

free just stood there speechless. He finally stopped laughing. He squeezed chest where his heart was located.

"I'm just like him don't you see I'm full of the same ugliness runs through my Veins as well this is just what I am now ........do hear me free this is what I am!"

Free 's heart broke he finally understood black dreams said crying doesn't change anything so he laughed in despair and agony. Tears Started to fall down his face.

"If you really love me then don't say a word about this to anyone"

Free could only nod.