Chapter 1 - wrong choice

"CLARA!!!!" My mom screams from downstairs. Am beginning to think that she has a thing for my name. I mean, this is the third time she's shouted my name. Whatever, am just gonna sneak out to school without alerting her.
***

"Are u coming to the party?" Ally asks me as we head to our first classes. Shawn, the hottest guy in school is throwing a party tonight and everyone is invited, so everyone will probably be there. His house is huge so everyone will probably fit. "I'll think about it" I tell her as we part ways. Well...another day in hell.

After everyone took was seated, Mrs Johnson entered the classroom, followed by a handsome stranger who had thick black hair that went below his ears, with electric blue eyes that just seemed to draw you in. His body... Yum, pure muscle that was clearly visible through his t-shirt. I didn't realize he was staring at me, till the teacher cleared her throat. "So, everyone this is the new student, Mr King, Dylan King" After the brief intro, the teacher told him to sit anywhere, and the only empty bench happened to be right next to me. Let's just say I blushed throughout the entire period.
When it was finally time for lunch, I ran out of there as if my butt were on fire. During lunch everyone kept talking about the new kid who seemed to have a reputation already.
"Am picking you up tonight OK?" Ally informed me when we parted ways after our last class.
OK, I've got some raiding to do in ma closet.