Surprise Visit (Part 1)

"Oh man, that's really fun! I enjoyed everything.." Artie said while stretching his arms. The others were having some rest after the first practice of New Directions. Its was already 3:20 in the afternoon, and they are just polishing the vocalization of the members. Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine was on the cafeteria, having some snacks.

  "Another great day, isn't it?" Kurt asked his bestfriend, who was busy playing the straw on his glass. Blaine acts like a child, and Kurt likes that. For Kurt, Blaine's childish acts really made him even cuter.

"What did you say, Kurt?" Blaine asked suddenly, when he noticed Kurt looking at him.

"Oh well, never mind... I already forgot it." Kurt answered with a laugh.

Blaine smiled too, and his little dimples crossed to his cheeks. Kurt suddenly felt intimidated by Blaine's cute smile. It even made him blush.

  "Oh, well.. Kurt?" Blaine called.

"Yes? You need anything?" Kurt asked, still smiling.

"Nothing. I just remember... my co-Warbler members."

"Our co-Warbler members." Kurt corrected his bestfriend. He once belonged to that group, an all-boy singing acapella, the one who competed with the New Directions. The Dalton Academy Warblers.

"Yeah, sorry.. I forgot." Blaine answered.

"Its nothing, just a few and simple mistake. Apology accepted." Kurt assured, giving a smile to Blaine.

Blaine and Kurt was suddenly distracted by loud phone rings from Blaine's phone. When Blaine took his phone to answer the call, there's a hint of confusion coming to his face.

"Blaine? Why? Who's calling?" Kurt asked.

"Wes." Blaine answered, still not answering the phone.

Kurt gace Blaine a questioning look.

  "Wes.. Hughes?" Kurt asked back.

"Yeah, he is."

"Why?" Kurt asked again.

"I dunno.."

Even that there's still confusion, he quickly answered the phone. No doubt, it was Wes.

 "Hey, Blaine! What's up!" Wes' voice exclaimed, coming from the phone.

"Fine. How about you, Wes? How are you?" Blaine asked casually.

"Fine, fine..."

"What are you doing right now? I bet you're too busy today."

"Not at all, Blaine. Just watching you and Kurt over there, taking snacks.." Wes answered with a laugh.

Blaine looks around to look. How does he know that he and Kurt was staying in the cafeteria? Kurt was only looking at Blaine, then looked back to his phone, busy texting.

  "Where were you?" Blaine asked, still looking around.

"You wouldn't find me 'cause I'm a sort ninja." Wes answered sarcastically.

"Seriously, Wes.. you're here, really?"

"Yeah. Don't believe me? I can tell the color of your shirt. Probably, that will convince you."

"Go ahead..."

"Hmm... you're wearing a blue T-shirt. Having a red what-so-called tie. Do I get it right, Blaine?" Wes chuckled again.

"Oh okay, you got it. But, where are you?" Blaine asked.

Suddenly, Kurt's eyes flew outside. The two of them was sitting near the glass, and they can see everything outside the cafeteria. He noticed a guy, wearing a black uniform and gray pants, sitting on the bench, holding the phone against his ear.

Kurt smiled as he held Blaine's hands as they ran outside. Blaine couldn't do anything but to follow his bestfriend. They stopped running in the quadrangle.

  "What are we doing here, Kurt?" Blaine asked Kurt, confused.

Kurt smirked at Blaine as he pointed his finger to Wes' direction.

"See that monkey guy? He makes fun at you Blaine." Kurt explained, laughing.

"Aha! I already found you Wes! I found you! You monkey guy.." Blaine said, laughing, too.

Wes looked around and see Kurt and Blaine together. He stood and gave them a violent wave.

  "Hey! Kurtie!" Wes yelled, waving his hands and smiling.

"Kurt simply gave a smile and a wave. "Yeah, hey, Wes!" he answered.

Blaine went to Wes and as usual, the two were having their "friendship greetings".

  "So, you memorized it until now." Wes commented.

"Yes, of course I am." Blaine answered, smiling.

The three sat on the bench. Wes on the middle of Kurt and Blaine.

"Gosh, Wes. Is that you? You look different." Kurt said, staring at Wes.

"100%. Why?" Wes turned to Kurt.

"You look even...."

"Handsome?" Wes interrupted, laughing.

"Of course not. You look even mature, I mean." Kurt answered.

"Oh, I thought you see me even more handsome." Wes said, mock-disappointed.

Kurt laughed. "Oh okay.. you look handsome in your eyes. But Blaine was more handsome than you, remember that.." Kurt simply commented.

"Okaaay... Blaine's your Damon Salvatore and Edward Cullen." Wes joked.

"Silly." Blaine interrupted them, but laughing.

"So.. how's the lovebirds?" Wes asked, changing the topic.

Kurt and Blaine looked at him in serious faces.

  "We're not love birds.." Kurt said, acting annoyed.

Wes laughed hysterically before answering.

  "Do I mention the names? I'm only asking about the love birds.."

"Duh. Of course you know that we are not taking any bird here at McKinley High. So probably, you are really talking about us." Blaine answered logically.

"So you are really the love birds?"

"We're not! We're only bestfriends.." Kurt said in a firm statement.

"You looked defensive, Kurt.." Wes said, looking at Kurt, who was now blushing.

"I'm not!" Kurt defended.

"You are. Yet, you're blushing." Wes revealed.

"Argh! Stop it, Wes Hughes!" Kurt snarls at him.

"Ooh.. easy boy, easy.. I'm just having a fun. I'm sorry. My pardon, Klaine.." he teased.

Blaine looked at Wes.

  "What did you say?" Blaine asked this time.

"Klaine, I mean.. Kurt and Blaine. It's  the portmanteau of your names." Wes explained.

"Aah." Blaine nodded.