08

it was the first time...

you approached me at math class today, and i was pretty thankful as i was getting quite bored with the free time given in that period.

we were talking normally, like we always did, but i couldn't help notice how you looked much more beautiful today. and i kinda felt guilty since i only stared at you and pretended to listen earlier when you were talking about your favorite part of the movie you watched last night.

what was it again? annabelle?

just kidding, i know how much you loathe horror movies, and i know the movie you watched last night was aladdin.

please don't get mad at me *activates puppy eyes*.

while we were talking, i also noticed the stares our classmates were giving us, and how they whispered at their seats. i don't know if you noticed that too, but if you did, you did the right thing ignoring them.

and then your friends suddenly surrounded us. one asked if we're close friends, one even asked if i'm single, and one...

asked if we were dating.

you laughed.

and i swear to god, that's just the most wonderful laugh and i won't get sick even if i listen to it all day.

it would actually be an honor for me to hear that all day.

but i don't know if i'd be happy or sad with the next words you uttered.

it was the first time you called me your friend.