16

it was the first time...

if it was a year ago, i'd say that today was an ordinary day. but right now, everyday's a brand new day with you.

your mom came at school today and told the teacher you were sick so you couldn't come. so i decided to visit you after school.

mrs. park welcomed me in your home. she was really kind and pretty. i felt like i was just talking to a 40-year old version of you. (but she actually looks like a 30 wow)

you were sound asleep when i entered in your room. i was so speechless at how you still managed to look really beautiful even while sleeping.

i actually took care of you and tried not to wake you up while i put cold compress on your forehead.

i'm hoping you'd get well immediately, because you made me worried sick that i couldn't concentrate in class.

now, was i a good boyfriend yet?

kidding c:

i don't know how i ended up sleeping beside you, but one thing's for sure, my arms felt really numb when i woke up.

maybe i fell asleep while staring at you.

...no wait i'm sorry that sounded creepy.

but my point is, you're really beautiful in anything you do. and i find it really beautiful how i heard you as i was half-asleep.

it was the best thing i've probably ever heard while sleeping.

it was the first time you said you love me.