i

They have seen each other when they have the same schedule, but haven't had even a short conversation after that incident. Of course, they've been telling hi's and hello's whenever they cross each other's path, but that's all, no more, no less.

"Red Velvet's here! Please take a seat, we'll begin in a few minutes." a staff spoke. They we're in a radio station, NCT Night Night to be exact, where NCT's Johnny and Jaehyun, known as John-D and Jae-D are the DJs.

The clock hit 11 pm, which is a signal for them to start. As usual, the two DJs started by greeting their listeners, and welcoming their guests, which is Red Velvet for tonight.

They read questions sent by the fans and were then answered by Red Velvet members. They talked about some stuffs and reminiscent the time when they were still trainees. All of them were a member of SM's project group, SM Rookies, except Joy.  

"I made a song, Taeyong oppa, and Jaehyunie." they were talking about Seulgi and Wendy being the MCs on their Christmas party during their trainee days, and Joy thought that it was okay for her to tell them some memories from when she was a trainee.

"We made a song but we don't know where is it." Jaehyun added.

"They were lyrics I wrote while I was on the bus commuting to and from school." Joy spoke, thinking of the past. The others kept on asking if they still remember a part of it, but both of them answered no, even though Joy still do remember the melody and lyrics of the song, it was clear, she just don't want to sing it as she thought it was cringeworthy.

The show continued. They enthusiastically answered more questions. They also did some votings, where Joy won as the most emotional member of Red Velvet.

Joy was surprised when she was asked to do the closing farewell. She talked about how they knew each other since they were young.

"I hope we can continue this friendship." Joy said, which made Jaehyun froze on his spot.

After almost an hour, the show came to its end. Red Velvet and the DJs bid goodbyes to each other and to the staffs.