iv

Joy kept on practicing both her dancing, singing, and rapping skills for hours. Her stomach started to grumble, she felt hungry. She took a quick glance on her phone, checking the time. It was surprising that she's not exhausted at all. 6 hours of practice isn't that bad, she thought. On her way down, she met Taeyong, with his members including Jaehyun behind him.

"Ey Sooyoung! How are you doing?" Taeyong greeted her with energy.

"I'm doing good oppa! I was actually on my way to the cafe because I felt hungry after practicing for so long, then I'll head back to our dorm. I don't have anything to do in here, so..." Joy fixed her gaze on Taeyong, trying not to look at Jaehyun.

"Really? Don't forget to take some breaks in between. By the way, we're planning on having some drinks tonight, you down? You can bring your members with you too."

"I don't know... we're still not yet done with our promotions and i'm not sure about our schedule."

"Noona~ please come with us! It's been so long, we miss you." said Haechan who popped out of Taeyong's back with an aegyo tone.

"I still have to practice..." at this point, Joy can't think of any other reasons that she could use. Her mind was only thinking of hlw to avoid Jaehyun and everything related to him.

"Come on, Sooyoung-ah. We miss the other girls too! And it's not bad to loosen a bit from time to time, especially that you guys are about to have your comeback. I'm pretty sure all of you are stressed. We gotta catch up too!" Taeyong pleaded more, trying to change Joy's mind— in which he succeeded.

"Fine, fine. Just text me the details and I'll try to bring if not all, some of the girls. Thanks for inviting us! Now I gotta go. I'm really really hungry, you know." With that, Joy made her way to the cafe, walking past of Taeyong and the rest, completely trying to erase Jaehyun's presence in front of her.