iv

seokjin closed the door of the bakery with a sigh. today was only the first day of these six men working and he's never wanted to go home as much as he does now. the amount of times he's had to go personally apologize to a customer for having flower petals in their dishes was two hundred too many.

literally.

he walked behind the counter to the cash register and begun to count the money to tie to the sales that day. he was not even $5 dollars in when he heard a bunch of voices in the storage room. knowing it was those weird boys, he ignored it and continued on. a couple of seconds later and they were basically yelling. he got irritated and stormed off to the storage room.

"EXCUSE ME, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING THAT SO DAMN LO- the fuck?" he looked at the boys, who were sat in a circle surrounded by candles. the lights were off and they were all holding hands with their heads dropped and eyes clothes.

"you have come." he heard boxy say. "please, join us." namjoon and boxy disconnected hands and moved to the side, creating a space for jin to sit. he was reluctant and hella freaked out but still obeyed them.

boxy and namjoon harshly took jin's hands. "head down, eyes closed. only open them and look forward when i say so." boxy spoke.

"oKAY, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO- mph." sunny had slithered from the circle to cover jin's mouth.

"shh, obey and it'll all be over soon."

shit, these guys are into some satanist bull crap. jin thought.

he ended up following their orders, he didn't want to know what would happen if he didn't.

he heard low chanting.

"dear gods of the bakery, let us reach to you." boxy whispered.

"i ye ye yi." the boys chanted softly.

except seokjin.

he was contemplating life.

"dear gods of the bakery, let us reach to YOU." boxy repeated, yelling the last word.

"i ye ye YI." the boys did the same thing.

"dear gods of the bakery, let us REACH TO YOU." he said once again, yelling- well, you get the gist.

"i ye YE YI."

"dear gods of the baKERY , LET US REACH TO YOU."

"i YE YE YI."

"DEAR GODS OF THE BAKERY, LET US REACH TO YOU!"

"I YE YE YI."

"HEADS UP, EYES OPEN." boxy yelled, making jin flinch and do the action.

there was an object in the middle of the circle covered by a cloth. the cloth flew off the object, revealing one of the rolling pins. slowly, the rolling pin started lifting up.

the squeeze of seokjin's hands were only becoming tighter due to the boys' grips.

jin was terrified to say the least.

he managed to get away from the grasp of the boys and get a nearby broom, where he wacked the rolling pin down. at that time, all the boys reverted their attention to jin.

"phew, that was creepy. glad i got that gone." he turns to boxy, who turned his mouth to a full frown.

boxy stood up.

boxy walked towards seokjin.

boxy put his forehead against seokjin's.

boxy opened his mouth.

"YOU HAVE DISRUPTED THE RITUAL, FOR THAT, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED."

"what the fuck-"

let's just say, seokjin had to close down the shop for the next two weeks.