🥺Tempted🥺

Miracles POV

I was laying down on my sisters couch eating a pickle with peanut butter. That shii tasted so good.

Tbh I never really would've ate it but ig im just hungry. Then I noticed my phone rang as a reminder popped up saying "Time of the Month🥺"

I ran inside of the bathroom looking down to see a spot of blood coming from my panties to my orange biker shorts.

I ran inside of a spare room to get some clothes a wash cloth and towel. I ran inside of the bathroom to wash up immediately.

After about 5 minutes the cramps got worse. I didn't take it personal because it's a period ofc I'm gonna have cramps.

I started to cry a little. This shii wasn't compared to losing your virginity. About 20 minutes more of washing I got out putting on a pad.

I called up Kentrell to pick me up.
He told me " Ight bae I'm coming" in his fine as Louisiana accent.

I got my phone and I sat on the chair waiting. I turnt on a anime that I liked. Damn I loved Dragon Ball Super.

I don't care if it's old or not. It's still good. I heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door seeing my baby.

I opened the door instantly and told him my stomach was cramping up. Ken picked me up laying me down on the couch taking off my slides to massage my feet.

I admired him so much. Since I'm 15 now i wanted to get my permit. I'm tired of letting ppl drive for me.

"Bae I want my permit." I told Kentrell as he looked at me. The room got silent until he pulled his phone out calling a number I've never seen before.

"Yea she's 15." He said. "Okay what time will it be." He said as he said "Ight" be fore hanging up.

"Who was that bae." I said. "The place we going tomorrow to get your permit." He said before walking to the door opening it.

I tried to get up but he came back picking me up bridal style out the door and into the car.

As we were pulling out I got on top of him kissing him. He kissed back instantly gripping my hair. I wanted to fuck the shii outta him. But I had to wait until 3 more days.

Who said he can't get pleasure though. Kentrell started to drive around town. I thought to myself. "I wanna show him that I appreciate everything he did for me." With that being said.

I unbuckled his white ripped up jeans and started to pull his member out.

It was hard ash. I looked at him as he looked down for 5 seconds then looking back at the road. My mouth was on his dick as he thrusted up some groaning in pleasure.

I loved when he groaned it turnt me on even more. "Damn bae" he said as I went all the way down. "You like that." I said to him as he started to breathe heavy.

I made sloppy sounds as he thrusted in my mouth more frequently. I spat on it. Making sure I got down to his balls and his tip. My deep ass throat began to gag as he fucked the shii outta my mouth.

Kentrell grabbed my head pushing it all the way down. "That shii taste so gooooodd." Rolling my tongue on his tip.

I didn't stop there I spat on it a couple of times still sucking. About 3 more minutes I sucked him for a little while more.

Before Ik he busted in my mouth. And that shii was a mouthful. I smiled as I wiped it up with my tongue.

I loved this man. He was just so fucking sexy and knew how to turn me on.

We got to the house later on in the day. This was the best part because he made me a warm bath. The shii had roses and shii in it that rich ass ppl had.

As I took my clothes off I noticed I wasn't bleeding. For a while I got in the tub with my candles beside me and washed up.

I got out after being in for 20 minutes. I put on my lotion and perfume from PINK.

I got out with my robe on and nothing else but the robe. Ig my period went off for a while.

I saw Kentrell on his phone. "Baby" I said to him with my puppy eyes fuck me.

I went up to him as my pussy started to pulse faster and faster. I wanted him badly.

I got on top of him as he carried me on his waist with my feet wrapped around him.

He took my on the dresser we had with a big mirror attached. He pulled my robe to the side as undid his jogger strings.

He thrusted in me so hard. I felt pleasure and pain at the same time. He was giving me back shots for the longest.

I came on his dick but he kept on going. Since we ain't fucked in so long (3 weeks).

I pulled the string in my robe taking it off. I massaged my breasts as he pulled my hair hard.

I couldn't believe a man could give me much pleasure. This Biggs was giving me back shots as I kept cumming every single 5 minutes.

Ken say me on the dresser as I looked at myself and him. It made me even wetter. I was then picked up by him. He sat me on his dick as he pounded my shii and I came instantly.

The dick game is too good. I couldn't hold it in no more. After he was let go of me and stopped fucking me I squirted as he licked and sucked me dry.

I went to go freshen up as I laid back down tired ash. I thought about a child with this man but I just couldn't right now.

I fell asleep on top of him. Ken held me by the waist as I positioned myself on him.

I loved him so much.