introduction.

DISAPPEAR.

losing people
left and right,

losing peopleleft and right,

i pray they'll take me next.

          ONE THING WAS FOR SURE, Tiffany Johnson did not like to lose. She was a winner through and through in absolutely everything she took part in, from the science fair to dungeons and dragons — she won.

January 6th, 1983 changed that completely.

But it was bigger than losing a silly competition, so much bigger than anything in the World that was possible to lose. And it hurt. Emotionally, physically, mentally — as if someone had ripped her in half and thrown it away as if it was nothing.

That nothing was her sister, her everything. Her ride or die, through thick and thin the girl she'd sworn to protect till the day she died — if only Christina hadn't beat her to it.

Then November 6th 1983 made it worse.

Will Byers, the one she'd always been closest to in the party since the beginning, gone. Disappeared from anywhere near Hawkins leaving no trace of where he was. Tiffany can sense a relapse heading full speed in her direction, without the same comfort, she already feels herself breaking at the seams. That is, until, an unlikely member of the party becomes a shoulder to cry on.

[ STARRING: ]

❛ THE HALF ❜
━━━━━ TIFFANY JOHNSON
( portrayed by lola flanery )

❛ THE HALF ❜━━━━━ TIFFANY JOHNSON( portrayed by lola flanery )

ADDITIONAL CASTchristina johnson

ADDITIONAL CAST
christina johnson.   lola flanery
leanne johnson. danielle rose russell
jesse johnson. cody christian
heather carter. kathryn newton

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i will forever say this: LUCAS SINCLAIR DESERVES MORE FICS!!

this book will be in the connected series ❛stay curious❜ and it's advised that you read all of them, however it will mostly make sense if you chose not to.

DEDICATIONS!
to my favourite people; dianasiIvers hollvnds vandypig jackieschan revvel STRANGERMILLIES LINASPARKS binghams i love you all!