#3

tagged by Crazwoolf123002

1. My brother. And I hate it. People say we look like twins. He's one year younger, and every time we have to explain that. I guess all of us (me+ my siblings) look alike, actually.

2. Lived in a world of my own. I mean there's a whole universe inside my head with people living their natural lives, with their very own struggles and successes. I have a whole book series's worth of ideas in my head, but I can't seem to put it on paper...

3. I guess... To be specific... I'm exclusive to people who either aren't real, or people who are very real but I have a near to zero percent chance of ever having contact with them.

4. Small or intangible things. I feel if it's not something that's there with you, then there's no assurance that it ever existed...You know what I mean?

5. Mythical creatures. Reality is pretty screwed up already, if you ask me. Plus, who's to tell us what we can't believe?

6. Smart, and quiet. Both are true. However, if I get comfortable in a friendship, you'll most likely have to deal with me and my one brain cell. I'm pretty stupid if you'll let me be.

7. Anything, as long as I can read without too many grammar mistakes, and as long as the story isn't too confusing (or boring).

8. I can be friends with anybody reasonable and fun.

9. Why people get scared when there's a hinfun change around the world. It won't kill you, you'll come out stronger.

10. In high school. I'm joking, but I will be there in less than two school years. Wish me luck!

chiken_wang
gucciprincetae95
KHaneul8
CrystalFlame_Dragon
angelthebedsheet
Have fun ✌️