Krel x reader lemon

(I don't own 3Below or it's characters)
(I don't own the picture too)
(Also please forgive me if something is too weird or not good enough. I'm trying to teach myself how to write lemons and this is my first one. Have mercy).

Warnings: smut, +18, lemon

(3rd pov)

,,Krel, where are we going?", you asked curious. Right after school, your boyfriend, Krel, started draging you after him, away from school, past your home and to his house. He soon answered in his spanish(?) accent. ,,This week you kept telling me how stressed you were, and still are." It's true. You had three tests and one presentation this week. Hearing him talk about it made you feel bad. ,,I'm sorry Krel. I didn't mean to annoy you." After entering his house, he immediately deactivated his human disguise. ,,You don't annoy me love." You giggled at the nickname. You already learned that he's an alien a while ago. He felt so bad about dating you and not telling you about his secret that he secretly told you. Aja found out anyways, but it was only fair since Steve also knows. He learned that nickname only a few days later.

,,I just wanna do something for you since you didn't have a good week. I wanted to help you relax.", he said as he lead you to his room. You have never been in his room before, but everything looked normal. ,,Sit down on the bed please." You did as told. Krel started pressing buttons on one of his floating hologram computers. He dimmed the light a bit and played some quiet and calm music. After that, his now blue glowing figure slowly moved towards the bed.

He sat down and reached for you to pull you towards him. You knew this move very well and only a few seconds later, your lips were combined in a sweet, passionate kiss. This wasn't new for you. Krel likes kissing your lips, hands, nose, forehead, cheek and sometimes even your neck. But you never went beyond innocent kissing. Which is why you jumped a bit when he suddenly licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Not sure what else to do, you opened your mouth to allow him in. Krel carefully slipped his tongue inside and started massaging your tongue with his. Where did he learned that? How did he find out? Or do his people do that to show love too? He didn't leave a single spot of your mouth untouched, holding you close with all four arms the whole time. When he pulled away you were both breathless, a string of saliva conecting your lips.

You only had eye contact for two seconds before Krel decided to start kissing your neck. That's not new, he does that sometimes. But what he never did was kissing it over and over again to search for your sweet spot. And when he finally found it, he started abusing that spot. Kissing, licking, even biting.You let out a suprised moan, and you could't keep you mouth shut after that. Especially when he gave you a hickey. You started shaking when Krel moved one hand to your butt, squeezing it gently. You were completely red and when he moved away, you could see his entire face was blue too. He looked up and down your body, before speaking up again.

,,Alright... for the next step I need you to remove your clothes. All of them."

You looked at Krel in shock and confusion.
,,What? W-Why?", you asked a little nervous. ,,Trust me (Y/N). I did some research about the human body and I'm sure that I can make you feel good.", he said with a bright smile. Does he even know what he's doing right now? He looked at you with pleading puppy eyes. So you did as you were told and started to unbutton your shirt and took it off. Next was your bra. After nervously trying to unhook your bra for a few seconds, you gave up and turned your back towards Krel. ,,Can your help me please?" He just nodded and unhooked your bra. As it fell down, you covered your chest with one arm and turned back to Krel. ,,(Y/N), it's not going to work if you cover yourself up. Move your arm." You hesitated for second before moving your arm away, giving Krel a good few on your breasts. Your face was as red as a tomato, while Krel only had a light blue blush on his cheeks. ,,Good. Now lay down." You did as told.