Preview

Ben's POV

I looked back at my home as it was engulfed in light and lost its color. The shadows of the forest seem to fade as the light grew stronger around us. We could see them slowly making their way to the forest. 

"Ben, we have to go," Mal said, pulling my arm. I nodded as I met the rest of the group. We made our way through the forest, nearly avoiding these creatures of light as we came upon the bridge to the Isles of Lost. The bridge to the isles was dim as we crossed.

"Godmother, are you sure the barrier will hold up?" Carlos asked as we neared the border of the isles. There was already a crowd of other refugees here.

"I don't know but the barrier has a layer of black magic and if what we saw is true, this corrupt light magic cannot get passed. a few guards split the crows to allow Godmother through. with hesitation, in her hand, she opened the barrier and the crowd rushed in. the bridge faded to nothing as the last guard entered.

"Stay low guys, we don't want to get noticed here," Mal said.

"Never thought we would be back here again," Carlos said.

"It is going to be our new home, for now, get used to it. let's get somewhere safer and plan our next move," I said.

"I know a warehouse that's abandoned," Jay brought up, "I used to store some of my stolen stuff I didn't want my dad to see."

"Lets move," Mal said.

N/A
So this is my new story. Let me know if you like it and if I should keep it going. if I do expect slow updates and everything is a work in progress so expect a lot of edits and random updates. The cover page is still under works so its a filler image for now.