how everything began Chapter 1

Angelina ___

I finished work earlier, so i decided to go and grab some Donuts from Dunking Donuts. Since Alex has his day off from work, i decided not to tell him, that i finished work earlier. i thought a surprise would be perfect to celebrate our 2 Year relationship. After i grab the Donuts i went to my red Car and drove to Walmart. Well i want to cook a perfect romantic Dinner for later and for that i need some ingredients. i got a red wine and the ingredients for the Dinner and not to forget some ice Cream. With the groceries i went back to the car and drove to our apartment. Picked out the Key out of my full Handbag and opened the Door. I put my groceries on the Table and took off my Leather jacket and my Nike Shoes. Suddenly i heard some strange  noises coming out from the bedroom, so i made a confused face and went there to check it out... Did Alex invited some Friends over to celebrate our 2 Year Relationship? I checked the Time on my Phone and i noticed i am still to early to be home, so what is he doing? I decided to open the door   quietly.... And there i saw it.... Now i know what the noises were.... My best Friend was over and laying on top of my Boyfriend.....Naked.... What the Hell?! I couldn't believe what i just saw.... The Lingerie from my best Friend was all over my, our Room and they didn't noticed me yet... He kissed her neck and she moaned his Name. He touched her and i had the feeling i have to puck any Second ', because of that what i just saw.. My best Friend Danna has Sex with my Boyfriend. Tears showed up in my Eyes and blurry my sight. I run back to the Kitchen and banged the Door so loud, that it scared the hell out of me. They had to hear it, because i heard a "Shit, Angelina is home.. Hurry up take your cloths on." Anger took over my Body, i was trembling all over my body. When i saw Alex and Danna come out of the Bedroom i just smiled at them. "Hey Darling, why are you home so early? Why didn't you call me, like you used to do?" he asked and i had to force myself to smile. "Well, i thought i might surprise you. Why is Danna here?" i said with a fake Smile on my Face and looked at Alex, waiting for his bad or good excuse he might came up with. "Well ......Danna.... She.. She wanted to borrow something from you, but you weren't home." he said with a  unsure grin on his face and i turned to Danna, "did you got what you wanted to borrow? Oh well... wait, you already got it right? You fucked my Boyfriend, that's  what you wanted to borrow right?" I just said it with an evil grin on my face and watched them both carefully. "No....No Angi, you got this wrong...." she tried to explain herself, but i just let out a loud laughter. "Danna don't tell me that i just got it wrong, i mean i just saw you both having Sex, so tell me what should i get it wrong? Both of you are huge Jokes and Alex  i wanted to surprise you but well no thanks.  You can eat the Donuts with your new Lover!" I grabbed my Stuff and wanted to leave the apartment, but he grabbed my arm."Hey Baby, it's not my Fault, she seduced me, believe me babe, please give me a chance." he asked me bitterly. "How could i ever sleep with you, when i know that my best Friend just slept with you. No thank you be happy with her and oh before i forget it, Danna we are done!"  i said with an angry voice and she hide behind Alex. Alex looked at me with a shocked view, "well do you think i will keep her? She is just one from 10 that i had. She isn't the best one i had so i pass." he said it with an evil grin on his face and my heart just splitted more. "So you want to tell me, that you had more Girls in the bed , while we were together? Here in our Apartment, when i was at work?" I said it with a shocked face and he nodded. I couldn't hold back my tears and slapped him in the face and went out of the Apartment. Why is this World so cruel? I sweared to myself never to forgive Danna and Alex what they did to me. I will never trust a Man again, or even fell in Love. This is Bullshit. Love how it exist in Books or in Movies will never be in real life. This is Just our fantasy! 

.............................................................................................................................................................

So here is the first Chapter. This Chapter is about how everything started. I won't write more, because its the past and we want to go to the future and the real start of the story.