Person

16:17

"Chae-."

Chae stopped fidgeting with her dress, rubbing her sweaty palms down on it due to nerves.

"I really hate dresses," she frowned before locking eyes with a grinning Seonghwa.

"What?"

"I haven't heard those in while. You know, the things you hate."

A light smile covered her face.

"I guess."

They looked away and sat in silence after that, but Seonghwa couldn't take it anymore and pulled her onto his lap, a gasp leaving her when he positioned her to straddle him.

"Seonghwa..."

He sighed, gently pushing her lower back towards him causing her to fall into him.

"I want you to relax around me," he said with a whisper, lips briefly latching onto hers before pulling away again, Chae already missing the feeling.

"And I want to be the person you're the most comfortable around, the person you like the most."

Chae pressed her lips together, trying not to snort at the cheesiness.

Seonghwa let out a huff. "Babe. I'm being serious here."

Chae ran her fingers through Seonghwa's hair, smiling at his annoyed, looking self.

"I know, baby. You know I always crack up at corny, cheesy lines."

"But it's from the heart."

"I know," she kissed his pouty lips. "And you are the person I'm the most comfortable around. And the person I like the most."

Seonghwa smiled, giving her another kiss before resting his head against hers.

"I'm really sorry for getting jealous of you and Mingi. And for speaking to you like that. It won't happen again, I promise."

"It's okay, baby. Really. I know you won't. And there is no me and Mingi."

"Exactly!" Seonghwa pulled away, Chae giggling at his sudden hypeness. She played with his hair again, but stopped once he ran his hands up and down under her dress with a smirk on his face.

Chae gave him a look that said: "Bitch. No."

Seonghwa gave her a look back that said: "Bitch. Yes," and pushed her even more against him, Chae gulping at the hardness she felt below her.

"By the way," he said lowly, massaging her thighs.

"Don't wear dresses anymore if you don't like them."

He brushed his nose against hers, making her even more flustered.

"I thought you liked me in dresses?" Chae teased, grinding onto him and smiling at the shaky breath that left her boyfriend.

"Don't tempt me."

She held back a smile, letting her lips meet his once more.