The road so far

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own ideas of this story. If I owned anything, I would not be writing this because then there would already be a second movie.

The events of this story take place directly after the movie of 2011. So first of all there is a summary of what happened in that film.

The three Musketeers are Athos, Porthos and Aramis. In the movie, they get to know the young, cocky D'Artagnan from Gascony who is determined to become a musketeer. Soon he realizes, that the fate of France is in his hands, and the four men break in the Tower of London, get a necklace back that Milady has stolen and steal Buckingham's airship in order to be able to flee. In the end D'Artagnan can defeat Captain Rocheport and even save the love of his life, Constance. The evil plans of Count Richelieu were avoided and everybody seemed to live happily ever after. (I know that this summary sucks, but I do believe that all of you have watched the movie, otherwise this whole story won't make any sense to you since it's a sequel to the movie)

"No, you're not dead and nor am I" Buckingham's voice reached Milady's ears. So she was still alive... She would not have expected that...

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

"To France, getting back what belongs to me."

So that's everything that happened in the movie. And now: Find out how the story goes on!

*** *** ***

I am sorry this is so short. However this is the idea of my new story: A sequel to the movie "The Three Musketeers". The story is coming soon. ;)

~M