Sad child

The carriage ride over was bumpy, filled with twists and turns. It was long, longer than you expected, for a good reason or not.

You were able to think a lot during the ride and none at all.

The Thoughts process in your head but they also didn't.

It was a long month, the announcement of your parents death, the funeral and arguments.

The detectives, the officers and lawyers.

'how did I get here?'

That thought was repeating over and over in your head. And there was a simple answer and then there was much more complicated answered that you seem to prefer more.

The simple answer was an old friend of your parents decided to let you in their home. George Joestar, a gentleman with the kindness heart in England. Despite all your faults that people pester him about. He took you in with open arms. When you first met him, he spoke to you in a soft tone, reminding you of your own father.

"You must be feeling sorrow, betrayed, angry, guilty and so much more. Decisions must be hard to make in such a critical time. Hard to say yes and no to many things, knowing all this I selfishly hope ___, that you will come to my estate for safe Haven. You are welcome to my home with opened arms".

Those sweet words spoken at such a numbing time made the decisions even harder. Yet here you are, in a long carriage ride from London to your new home. The carriage took a shape turn, having you slide a bit to the other side, this interrupt your current train of thought. You held your hand out to the seat to keep you stable. After it felt safe to let go of the seat, you push yourself over to the window and more to the curtain to look at your current location. The scenery was tresses and flat lands of grasses, some house as well with children playing in the front. In the distance was a large mansion, much larger than the other house. The carriage seems to be going in that direction and that made you panic.

'AAAAA I know the Joestar are wealthy but, this is too much! Wouldn't I just ruin their reputation?!'

You were different in this society. You were strange, abnormal,

Freakish.

You were frightened? Scared or maybe paranoid, of many things. Your breathing always gets erratic every time your in a difficult situation. You didn't go to school. You're barely present in public events and not to mention you speak in short and mumbling sentences. The "friends and family" of your parents gave the most common advice

"send them away to an institution with a proper doctor".

They weren't entirely wrong, but they weren't entirely correct.

It seems in a miraculous way, your parents communicating with you and your needs. Paying for doctors was not a problem for your parents, you weren't Joestar wealthy but, you will say you were higher in Marks of "well off". Yet your parents wanted you enough, needed you enough, to not sent you away.

This helped you, with your parents refusing to check you in an institution, the doctors had to work without a simple send off. They had to work with you. Many doctors were baffled by The simple solution you presented! And how much it work with other patient! You were remarkable with doctor in London.

Well, in London.

Now, away from the noisy City, you were most likely going to be presented with new doctors, puzzle at your freedom with your illness.

Is it possible Mr. Joestar with send you off?

He seems like a kind person but, how far can kindness go to the unknown of a stranger?